Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Special Giveaway Bonanza!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Super Special Giveaway Bonanza! - Page 2 Empty Super Special Giveaway Bonanza!

You are required to listen to this as you read, thank you.

You might have noticed my theme has gone unchanged in such a long time!

Well its not because of schedule slip...well directly anyway. I was planning to do this a while ago but hey, my procrastination made this better. Made what better?

BEHOLD!

I've got a lot of humble bundles...

alot.
of.
humble.
bundles.

To the point that I now have over 100 games to finish first world problems

There were also a lot of games I either already own or don't plan to play so rather than letting them go to waste, I'm giving them to all you good boys and girls...and TS as well -eaten by dragon-

-a few hours later-

Before I reveal what I have in my bag of amazing gifts, some quick rules for how we're doing this:

1) You can pick as many games as you want!
2) You must list the games in order of most wanted to least wanted of the ones you pick (if you make it a numbered list that would be cool)
3) After some time I will then go through all the lists then decide who gets what in a totally fair manner where the person who wanted the game more will get it!
4) I haven't decided how many games people will actually get, so you might get 1,2,3, MAYBE EVEN 50 GAMES! Though 50 is unlikely.
5) All these will be codes sent to you that you redeem on steam, though there might be some odd ones I think, idk, didn't think this through too well....
6) You can either message me your list here, or skype, or post it down below!

Without further ado, adu...adoo....adoooooooooooooo....

HERE THE GAMES YO!

into mah bag:

So have fun, and remember, no poor losers if you don't get what you totally wanted :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Super Special Giveaway Bonanza! :: Comments

Post 27th March 2017, 6:24 pm by Guest

Eh, it's not like I need it or anything. I honestly could have gotten it awhile ago off of the Vizzed Market, but passed.

Back to top Go down

Meyneth

Post 27th March 2017, 6:31 pm by Meyneth

1Jotun

2Copoka

*finger guns*

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 27th March 2017, 6:34 pm by Greece

jokool wrote:@Greece convince me why I should get it, and I'll grab it off of the Vizzed Market (someone has it for sale there).

IDK if I can convince you to get it. It's a rouge-like tower defense game with some really nice pixel graphics. It's about a prisoner transport ship that crash lands on an alien planet and it's up to you to guide you're units through a randomly generated labyrinth and make it to the planet's surface alive.

Mechanic wise there are a lot going on in the game (and I'm not sure how great of detail you'd want to go into) but to win the game you need to make it through the 12 floors by finding the elevator on each floor. You have to open doors to rooms and stumble upon the elevator. You can power rooms you find by using energy points called "dust" so monsters won't spawn in them and to build defenses and other machines that can help give you useful boosts.

IDK it's kind of addictive and I really like it. I've put 67 hours into it so far (and that's just single player) and it can be nice to just pick up and play a round.

Back to top Go down

Post 27th March 2017, 9:04 pm by Guest

Have you played multiplayer with it yet?

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 27th March 2017, 9:36 pm by Truthseeker4449

so besides the steath game with the child tagalong, does anyone have any suggestions for me? Nothing here really stands out on it's own.

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 27th March 2017, 11:01 pm by Greece

jokool wrote:Have you played multiplayer with it yet?

I haven't because people usually like to play private games, and the one open game I got into the guy said he was gonna use cheats and that's not how I wanted to play the game. I haven't heard bad or good things about multiplayer, besides there being a few threads I saw today asking for people to add them so they could have people to play multiplayer with.

Back to top Go down

Post 28th March 2017, 5:55 pm by Guest

Truthseeker4449 wrote:so besides the steath game with the child tagalong, does anyone have any suggestions for me? Nothing here really stands out on it's own.
How about the blatantly obvious Train Valley? I mean, you like trains, right?
Another good one for you seems like it'd be Styx: Master of Shadows. Stealthy goblin assassin?

Greece wrote:

I haven't because people usually like to play private games, and the one open game I got into the guy said he was gonna use cheats and that's not how I wanted to play the game. I haven't heard bad or good things about multiplayer, besides there being a few threads I saw today asking for people to add them so they could have people to play multiplayer with.
Eh, I may go ahead and buy it on Vizzed so you have at least one other player. And It does sound interesting.

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 28th March 2017, 6:05 pm by Truthseeker4449

Both of those look cool!

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 28th March 2017, 8:46 pm by Greece

jokool wrote:
Greece wrote:

Eh, I may go ahead and buy it on Vizzed so you have at least one other player. And It does sound interesting.

You try to find some videos of gameplay before you buy. The last thing I was is for you to pick it up and then not like it at all

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 29th March 2017, 12:26 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

when are you giving the codes

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 29th March 2017, 3:49 pm by Greece

It'll probably be a few weeks after he feels that everyone has had a chance to get their picks in and after he's deiced how many codes he wants to give each person.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 29th March 2017, 4:15 pm by Nopon

In other words today :v

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 29th March 2017, 5:11 pm by Greece

Guess that works too :o

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 29th March 2017, 6:57 pm by Nopon

codes sent!