Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 2 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 25th March 2013, 6:01 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:It's been announced that he has a fractured back, which pretty much means he's not racing anymore this season. The last driver to receive this kind of injuries was unable to race for 9 months.

Ouch.... That majorly sucks...

Guess that puts an end to the feud for now.

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 2 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by TheCapsFan 25th March 2013, 7:05 pm

One sport that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet that I am completely annoyed at you guys for is
HOCKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and swimming.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th March 2013, 7:17 pm

Sorry, but apart from NASCAR, I don't care for other sports and I think you're the only hockey fan here.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th March 2013, 7:26 pm

I like hockey too, but I don't get to see that many games, plus, the papers around here don't really cover many games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th March 2013, 1:11 pm

No surprise here: NASCAR isn't going to do anything about the events at California. They won't penalize Tony Stewart for fighting with Joey Logano, plus they 'saw nothing to indicate Logano or (Denny) Hamlin were trying to intentionally wreck each other as they raced for the win.'

NASCAR chairman Brian France commented about the last lap crash: 'I have said repeatedly, every minute, that contact, especially late in the race when you are going for a win, that's not only going to happen - that's expected.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th March 2013, 1:23 pm

Whut. The people at NASCAR are being complete jerks, again.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th March 2013, 10:16 pm

Aaaaaand it's now official. My bracket is a piece of crap. Laughing

My last Final Four pick, Kansas, lost to Michigan just a minute ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th April 2013, 4:56 pm

Insane race today. Lots of bumping and banging. Most of the cars have dents and missing parts, but that's common for short track racing.

And then there's this: Kurt Bush's car just went up in flames while he was driving it. They had the race red flagged to clean up the track.

There is 13 laps to go right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th April 2013, 7:56 pm

I heard that Logano had trouble passing inspection.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 8:26 pm

He managed to make it through without any violations, but because they were late getting his car to the track, he had to start in the back.

Current leader is Martin Truex Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th April 2013, 7:46 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Kyle Bush won yesterday... Sorry

Now for what I was about to post: Adam Scott become the first Aussie to win The Masters! He beat out Angel Cabrera in a playoff in the end with an incredible putt.

Tiger Woods finished 4 shots back at 5 under par.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st April 2013, 2:37 pm

Racing in Kansas this week!

Kyle Bush got loose and gets into the wall, then suddenly slides back down the track in front of Joey Logano, demolishing both cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st April 2013, 2:39 pm

I heard that someone had one of their tires move on the rim.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st April 2013, 4:23 pm

Matt Kenseth holds off Kasey Khane at the end to win the race!

Matt becomes the third driver this season to win from the pole position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th April 2013, 7:51 pm

We're racing at Richmond under the lights!

Matt Kenseth leads them from the pole.

Interesting news about Matt that I forgot to post: He was penalized last week after a failed post race inspection. It was a big penalty too (loss of race points, win doesn't count (he keeps the trophy), and a few other things).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next