Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M BACK

Go down

I'M BACK Empty I'M BACK

Hey y'all!

Sweeping elephants out of rooms first, god I am SO SORRY I'VE BEEN AWAY SO LONG SKLDJFLJFDSF

It didn't start out a conscious sabbatical from this place, don't worry, I have just been on Quite A Life's Journey for the past year or so. To make a long story short: I came out as trans to my parents and now I have a wonderful girlfriend! <3

On top of that I've had a kinda rough couple semesters at college, so I haven't really had time or energy to think about my presence here much. I'm starting to work my life out though. I've missed y'all SO MUCH THO <3

Oh yeah, and I got a capture card for myself for Christmas...y'all might be seeing what for soon~

Glad to be back amongst the Pit Stop! Hope y'all have been alright without me, once again I'm so so sorry for being gone so long, it seems to be a running theme for me but that one was just outrageous skdjfdjf
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I'M BACK :: Comments

Lief Katano

Post 11th February 2018, 2:52 pm by Lief Katano

Aw yeah, glad to see you're back, Cap Party Favor (Capri? Capri Sun? eh)

Back to top Go down

Post 11th February 2018, 2:52 pm by Guest

*glomps* OMG WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!

...seriously though, we were worried about you... So glad to hear that you're alive and doing well! Don't ever leave us like that again plz...
Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 11th February 2018, 3:00 pm by Caprizant

I promise I won't!! Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 11th February 2018, 6:45 pm by Truthseeker4449

*is at a loss for words for a few moments, then rushes forward to hug Caprizant*

Back to top Go down

Post 11th February 2018, 6:49 pm by Guest

Hello Capriperson

Back to top Go down

Meyneth

Post 11th February 2018, 10:49 pm by Meyneth

We are no longer in the darkest timeline \o/

Back to top Go down

Kaede Akamatsu

Post 12th February 2018, 12:21 am by Kaede Akamatsu

AAAAAHHHHH WELCOME BACK DARIA Squealing Squealing Squealing Squealing Squealing

(this is Bean!!)

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 12th February 2018, 6:38 pm by Greece

Been waiting to get off work so I could say YAY, WELCOME BACK Praise feathers!

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Jack

Post 14th February 2018, 2:50 pm by Cap'n Jack

Man, I step out for a few days and Cap is back?! I really need to check up more often! You make it sound like your parents are fully accepting of you, that’s great if it’s true. I’m glad to see you again dude.

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 14th February 2018, 7:16 pm by Caprizant

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*is at a loss for words for a few moments, then rushes forward to hug Caprizant*
(belated hug back) I'M BACK Obscene-smiley-7291
Windchild wrote:Hello Capriperson
Hewwo oWo
Meyneth wrote:We are no longer in the darkest timeline \o/
now we're in only a slightly less dark timeline hoorayyyy!!! \o/
Toyohisa Shimazu wrote:AAAAAHHHHH WELCOME BACK DARIA  Squealing  Squealing  Squealing  Squealing  Squealing

(this is Bean!!)
Henlo Bean!!! :p
Greece wrote:Been waiting to get off work so I could say YAY, WELCOME BACK Praise feathers!
Heya! Praise feathers!
Cap'n Jack wrote:Man, I step out for a few days and Cap is back?! I really need to check up more often! You make it sound like your parents are fully accepting of you, that’s great if it’s true. I’m glad to see you again dude.
Eh, they could be better, but they definitely could be worse. Glad to see you again too! :p

Last edited by Caprizant on 14th February 2018, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a hug emote :B)

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 18th February 2018, 10:27 pm by Nopon

Ya stuck around a week! I can now officially say welcome back and begin to raise my hopes!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down