Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It feels weird to accomplish something...

Go down

It feels weird to accomplish something... Empty It feels weird to accomplish something...

The past...year or so I'd say, I honestly felt like I've accomplished next to nothing. Work has been the same over and over again, life goes on like normal, just nothing much has changed.

I've had a few things happen, like finally getting a PS4, but that just meant that I now had something new to buy games for. I already had a mountain of games, so after buying a few, I feel like my collection is good enough for now...until I see the next sale.

And most of those games have sat around collecting virtual...or actual dust. I literally can't remember the last time I beat a game before Final Fantasy XV earlier this month, which was quite an accomplishment in itself after the cruel sucker punch it gave me...

So, after I finally finished a let's play of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, it hit me: I accomplished something. Something that I've put off for...*checks his old thread*...almost 3 years... @~@

It's one thing to have something done that's been sitting on my "To Do List" for this long now, but...to actually have a feeling of accomplishment...it's so foreign to me....

I mean, I guess I kind of had this moment when I did beat FFXV, but this hit me a lot harder since it's been so long...not in a bad way, just...in an odd way.

...and it also makes me feel a bit lost...I know I still have a ton to do in life, but...it really feels weird for me right now...like, where do I go from here after pulling this feat off?

I know I'll get over this and figure out what's next, but...I just can't explain it...this weird feeling...

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It feels weird to accomplish something... :: Comments

Nopon

Post 1st February 2018, 12:03 am by Nopon

If its the feeling I think it is, then yeah its pretty sweet. I get it when I finish making a chapter, video, drawing etc. Feels great to create something right? To look at something and think "This wouldn't exist were it not for me"

So, what do you want to create next?

Back to top Go down

Post 1st February 2018, 12:46 am by Guest

Honestly, I'd like to finally get one of my ideas out of my head and on paper without scraping it as soon as I start and/or having a change of heart about it. I've made a few notes over the past few years with some of the ideas I currently want to work on, but even those are far different from what I have in my head now...

...I doubt it'd do me much good to get one of them done, but it's like that let's play: I've been sitting on it for years, just putting it off. Wonder what kind of reaction I'd have if I ever did get one of those ideas done?

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 3rd February 2018, 7:09 pm by Truthseeker4449

*pats*

You've done good.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down