I'm back...again.

Go down

I'm back...again.

First off, I'm sorry for leaving again. I realize that doing this is hurting more than helping, even though I wanted to believe that leaving was the better option than constantly posting my issues. I know that posting them constantly isn't helping anyone, but neither is just outright leaving, so I'm not going anywhere, but I'm also going to try keeping my issues to myself. I love you all, and I don't want you to worry about me.

And with that, I'm doing better now, and I have something clear in my head that's been clouded by my stupidity, and that's to just live. The RUBY Volume 4 opening is pretty motivating for that: "Let's just live! Day by day and not be conquered by our sorrows. The past can't hold us down, we must break free." I can't let my sorrows bring me down when I'm bigger and better than them, and I know I've done some stupid things in the past, but it's the past, and I don't need to let it hold me back either. There's been nothing that's been so big or bad that I can't overcome. The only thing that makes it worse is dwelling on them too much and making them bigger than what they are.

Playing though Final Fantasy XV's Episode Prompto also helped me (some spoilers for that incoming): [spoiltext]Seeing Prompto figure out how to keep going with his life, even though he had a lot of personal issues plaguing him...it was quite motivating, especially the part where Aranea basically slaps some sense into him and tells him to decide what he wants out of life for himself (wouldn't mind if she did that to me... <3).[/spoiltext] Thinking about that, it made me realize that I've kind of hit a point in life where I haven't been sure what I want out of life either.

Going back to the RWBY lyrics, I now know that I just need to live. That's the whole point of life, no? I'll play it out day by day, overcome any issues that pop up, and just keep moving on and enjoying my life.

I think that gets everything off of my chest for now. I hope that this clarifies that I'm doing better again.

Back to top Go down