Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles's Streaming Adventure

Go down

Charles's Streaming Adventure Empty Charles's Streaming Adventure

Post by Guest 4th September 2017, 11:23 am

Yo, I'm gonna do some streaming stuff.  Since I don't usually have time to stream, I'm not gonna have a fixed schedule.  I'll make sure to give a heads-up an hour or two in advance.

Now that that's out of the way, today I'm gonna start with something in my comfort zone: Pokemon Uranium, and maybe a bit of Azure Striker Gunvolt afterwards.  I'll start at about noon CST, which is roughly an hour and 40 minutes away.  

Hope to see you guys there!

Back to top Go down

Charles's Streaming Adventure Empty Re: Charles's Streaming Adventure

Post by Guest 12th September 2017, 11:48 pm

Early heads-up, gonna stream both Friday and Saturday this week! Praise feathers!

Tentative times are 7:00 PM on Friday and noon on Saturday. Gonna play some more Pokemon Uranium, start on Gunvolt, maybe do a bit of a game I haven't played yet, and...oh? What's this? I'm also gonna do some art stuff! Watch as I go through my flawed drawing process and get super nervous about fucking up in front of several people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th September 2017, 11:16 am

Windchild wrote:Early heads-up, gonna stream both Friday and Saturday this week!  Praise feathers!

Tentative times are 7:00 PM on Friday and noon on Saturday.  Gonna play some more Pokemon Uranium, start on Gunvolt, maybe do a bit of a game I haven't  played yet, and...oh?  What's this?  I'm also gonna do some art stuff!  Watch as I go through my flawed drawing process and get super nervous about fucking up in front of several people!  
Friendly reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2017, 4:54 pm

This is a little impromptu, but I ended the stream before I could draw today, so I'm doing that in like, literally five minutes. So drop by if you wanna see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd November 2017, 7:52 pm

Streaming in like, ten minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down