Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other forums/sites that you're a part of?

Go down

Other forums/sites that you're a part of? Empty Other forums/sites that you're a part of?

Sometimes I wonder if I might find one of you guys on another forum or a site like Flight Rising/Tumblr/Twitter and not even realize it because you'd have a different username than the one I know. It'd be rather interesting if I accidentally found Lief or Meyneth on PokeCommunity, or found jokool or Nopon on PokeFarm Q.

Have you guys ever wondered if you thought you found me somewhere else other than here or Bulbagarden?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Other forums/sites that you're a part of? :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 17th June 2017, 8:23 pm by Truthseeker4449

I'm still quite localized to here and Steam. However I do frequent Reddit's Just Rolled Into The Shop and even post occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 18th June 2017, 12:04 am by Lief Katano

If you ever ran onto me on another forum, you'd probably recognize me instantly.

I always go by Lief Katano (or LiefKatano, if the forum doesn't allow spaces). :V

Back to top Go down

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 18th June 2017, 4:13 pm by returnofmastercrazyhand

reddit, twitchplayspokemon, bulbagarden forums, and that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 18th June 2017, 11:20 pm by Nopon

I lurk reddit, am on twitch as nopongamer, am dreamingnightmare on tumblr and of course I'm on dichotomy :0

Back to top Go down

Post 18th June 2017, 11:26 pm by Guest

Also on Dichotomy, occasionally on GameFAQs as CArcturus, and I have my Tumblr in my profile. (shovel-justice-warrior in case you don't feel like looking for it)

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 19th June 2017, 3:34 pm by Greece

Im am literally only on this forum, so the other Greeces aren't me

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down