The Library

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guest on 20th March 2013, 9:30 pm

I don't know, but... Kekeke...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by jokool on 20th March 2013, 9:50 pm

Chaos wrote:Also, I like Kyubey, he's my new friend :D

Yay! Someone else on here besides me likes Kyubey! :3 Kyubey


avatar
jokool
Admin

  : Chosen by the Outsider :

Gender : Male
Posts : 23703
Likes : 1392
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : Dunwall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guest on 20th March 2013, 9:59 pm

Cutebey.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 21st March 2013, 7:02 am

Now that sounds like a plan, seeing how the little bastard just respawns, so we're really just wasting ammunition.


avatar
Truthseeker4449
Admin

  : Goddess of Sadism :

Gender : Female
Posts : 34236
Likes : 1325
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Location : Standing Very Creepily Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Orcapon on 21st March 2013, 12:42 pm

I spent the night tossing and turning as everything in the manga sunk in, and I realized something:

Spoiler:
When Homura first met Madoka she was already a Puella Magi, meaning she already made a wish, my bet is that her wish was "to be able to help everyone" or something like that, thus leading to Homura's wish for the time looping which gave the new Madoka such potential which she then used to basically make everyone happy. DUN DUN DUN
avatar
Orcapon

  : Shark Bully

Posts : 9976
Likes : 1294
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T
Location : On a stroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guest on 21st March 2013, 1:49 pm

@Truthseeker4449 wrote:Now that sounds like a plan, seeing how the little bastard just respawns, so we're really just wasting ammunition.
I thought he had a finite amount of bodies... A lot, but still not however many he needs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guzma on 21st March 2013, 2:15 pm

Chaos wrote:I spent the night tossing and turning as everything in the manga sunk in, and I realized something:

Spoiler:
When Homura first met Madoka she was already a Puella Magi, meaning she already made a wish, my bet is that her wish was "to be able to help everyone" or something like that, thus leading to Homura's wish for the time looping which gave the new Madoka such potential which she then used to basically make everyone happy. DUN DUN DUN

Actually...

Spoiler:
In a Drama CD, it's revealed that Madoka wished for a cat that was hit by a car to come back to life. Sorry, Chaos. ^^;;


I can see it in your eyes
See right through your lies
Everything you pretend to be


And it comes as no surprise
Hater in disguise
That you are my ENEMY!

FUCK YOU LUSAMINE
avatar
Guzma

  : you're bugging me :

Gender : Agender
Posts : 4728
Likes : 463
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : (⊙‿⊙✿)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Orcapon on 21st March 2013, 8:08 pm

Sayaka Miki wrote:
Chaos wrote:I spent the night tossing and turning as everything in the manga sunk in, and I realized something:

Spoiler:
When Homura first met Madoka she was already a Puella Magi, meaning she already made a wish, my bet is that her wish was "to be able to help everyone" or something like that, thus leading to Homura's wish for the time looping which gave the new Madoka such potential which she then used to basically make everyone happy. DUN DUN DUN

Actually...

Spoiler:
In a Drama CD, it's revealed that Madoka wished for a cat that was hit by a car to come back to life. Sorry, Chaos. ^^;;

Spoiler:
cursesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I like my theory better :I
avatar
Orcapon

  : Shark Bully

Posts : 9976
Likes : 1294
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T
Location : On a stroll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 23rd March 2013, 9:57 am

600 chapters, still loving it.


avatar
Truthseeker4449
Admin

  : Goddess of Sadism :

Gender : Female
Posts : 34236
Likes : 1325
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Location : Standing Very Creepily Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guzma on 23rd March 2013, 11:27 am

It's been so long since I've read One Piece, I might have to start at the beginning again. D:


I can see it in your eyes
See right through your lies
Everything you pretend to be


And it comes as no surprise
Hater in disguise
That you are my ENEMY!

FUCK YOU LUSAMINE
avatar
Guzma

  : you're bugging me :

Gender : Agender
Posts : 4728
Likes : 463
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : (⊙‿⊙✿)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 23rd March 2013, 11:39 am

I recommend you do, that story is that good and it doesn't take that long to read, especially at your pace.


I got volume 11 of Rosario+Vampire Season II today :D The library just acquired it
avatar
Truthseeker4449
Admin

  : Goddess of Sadism :

Gender : Female
Posts : 34236
Likes : 1325
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Location : Standing Very Creepily Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Guzma on 23rd March 2013, 11:50 am

Problem is, my library doesn't carry One Piece, and I haven't found a manga-reading site that DOESN'T make my browser crash. >.<


I can see it in your eyes
See right through your lies
Everything you pretend to be


And it comes as no surprise
Hater in disguise
That you are my ENEMY!

FUCK YOU LUSAMINE
avatar
Guzma

  : you're bugging me :

Gender : Agender
Posts : 4728
Likes : 463
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : (⊙‿⊙✿)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 23rd March 2013, 12:17 pm

What browser are you using? I've never had a browser crash on me while reading manga.


avatar
Truthseeker4449
Admin

  : Goddess of Sadism :

Gender : Female
Posts : 34236
Likes : 1325
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Location : Standing Very Creepily Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Booster_Gold on 23rd March 2013, 12:57 pm

I've been reading Hellsing

HunterxHunter

Bleach

Booster Gold the new 52, along with the blue beetle one as well.





 
avatar
Booster_Gold

  : Love, Life, Comfort!

Gender : Male
Posts : 779
Likes : 14
Joined : 2013-02-23
Myers-Briggs Type : Choleric
Location : Playing League.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 23rd March 2013, 1:09 pm

Hellsing is pretty good. Just ask Lima


avatar
Truthseeker4449
Admin

  : Goddess of Sadism :

Gender : Female
Posts : 34236
Likes : 1325
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral
Location : Standing Very Creepily Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Library

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum