Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

+2
Cap'n Jack
Nopon
6 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest 16th February 2018, 7:27 pm

*had Overwatch downloading while he was at work so it'd be ready to go when he got home*

*new update starts downloading when he turns his PS4 on*

*estimated time for download is an hour with his lousy internet*

Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th February 2018, 7:32 am

this is what I have to go through:

It definitely runs better on my PS4 (no surprise there), buuuut.....the ping spikes are still a major issue... It literally jumped from 90 to 300+ in a matter of seconds, and it was doing that constantly last night when I was trying to play...

Every game...every single game I've tried to play online lately...same thing. Constant ping spikes of 200, 300, 500, even 1000+ on really bad spikes... It makes things unplayable, and I'm sick of it!

Also, I pulled off something that I've been trying to do for ages on PC: 4+ kill with D.Va's ult! Ignore the fact that I was playing against bots at the time... Also, if you can't see the video due to my Facebook privacy settings, let me know (or add me on Facebook if you want, just be sure to let me know who you are). I haven't uploaded it to Youtube since it's just a bot match highlight (though, I think all my videos on there lately have been unlisted anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter Dreaming).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2018, 12:04 am

easily one of my laggiest games, and somehow managed to pull all this off:

I mean, I know it's a new account, and I'm being matched up with new players as well, but I still haven't gotten the hang of using a controller for Overwatch (kept hitting the boosters in that match when I was trying to either use my shield or rockets...). Add to that all the lag, and I'm still amazed I got two triple kill ults (one being the potg) and four gold medals.

Also, highlight from earlier when I was still playing practice bot matches:

POTG by...D.va? (look at the kill feed):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th February 2018, 12:33 am

No more. I can't go on. I've uninstalled the free trial of Overwatch on my PS4 a day early.

For one thing, the ping spikes were making it nearly unplayable (and far from enjoyable). The other thing is that I don't think I could ever get used to playing Overwatch with a controller...

I will admit that there were a couple of heroes that felt a bit better to play on console than PC, one being Reaper and actually feeling like I was hitting my shots with him (though I may have just gotten lucky in the handful of times I tried him out).

I will also admit that, when the internet was cooperating with me, I did enjoy being able to play at something other than ultra low quality at less than 10fps. I really wish my PC was good enough to run games more smoothly, but even then, my internet will be there putting me through hell...

I went ahead and uninstalled most of my other online games as well to take a load off of my PS4's storage. All they're doing is frustrating me more and more. I either lag out, or my lack of skill makes me want to throw my controller... I may also consider uninstalling a few online games on PC as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th February 2018, 7:01 am

You're a decent shot when you aren't hit by lag. Stop putting yourself down like that. :/
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd February 2018, 1:24 pm

*finally uninstalls Paladins again* After playing bot matches for so long, I decided to jump back into regular matches.

...I regretted doing so, and not because I sucked or whatever (don't get me wrong, I did suck a few times)...but the matchups were just terrible every single game...

Most games were just one sided and would go something like this: One team would camp the other team's spawn and prevent the other team from ever getting back to the capture point. This happened to me both ways, so I was either standing on the objective with nothing to do but emote (since nobody else wanted to capture the objective...), or just walk out and die immediately (or, somehow, I'd make it to the objective...but by myself and get murdered by whoever was on point for the other team since the rest of my team is dead behind me...).

Or something like this would happen: One team would just run around the objective dying left and right without ever seeing it while the other had the front line/healer capturing it uncontested (I was usually on the team that ran around dying with my lonesome self dying over and over again trying to capture the objective wondering where my team was...).

I would have stuck with bot matches, but those get so dull after a while. Decided to play one last game as Kinessa in a bot match, and I never died, got like 40 eliminations, and really never saw much of a fight from the bots. I mean, it was fun to do so well, but it just...felt lackluster since I was mostly hitting targets that would come running right at me and/or just stood there and died.

Heck, even the bot matches could be frustrating when they just go from dumb to aimbot in one round... They never had consistent difficulty, and there was no way to pick the difficulty like in Overwatch. They just were dumb at the start, and would randomly spike up in difficulty (mainly if they were losing, which was usually after every first round).

But, I did manage to stick around for long enough to get a "Diamond Chest" for completing 40 daily quests. And I got....a Buck skin...I already had one, and I never play Buck...yay.

So yeah, added to the awful teamwork, the loot system is just awful (surprisingly worse than Overwatch in certain ways), and until things get fixed (if they ever do), I'm done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th February 2018, 9:13 pm

Remember how I said I'd probably be back on some online game again after uninstalling them all? They're teasing new stuff in Overwatch, and it's getting me hyped...

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 26th February 2018, 9:39 pm

Jo, I don't mean to be rude but I think you need to stay away. for now at least.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th February 2018, 10:43 pm

I have to agree with Meyneth, these online shooter games seem to do more harm than good to your mental stability.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th February 2018, 10:49 pm

I'd like to third this. Guns for jo are a no go.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th February 2018, 11:03 pm

I know, I know... I'm kind of glad you all are unanimous on this though, I was honestly considering redownload overnight...but yeah, that's a big mistake for me right now. I gotta stay away from this, at least until I get more mentally stable. Annoyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 26th February 2018, 11:25 pm

go draw joey >:0
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th February 2018, 11:27 pm

You know, that's not a bad idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th February 2018, 9:21 pm

Aaaaaaa! Brigitte is the newest Overwatch hero, and she's a support! Oh Boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 1st March 2018, 1:34 am

NEW SUPPORT?! TIME TO BULLY EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE SUPPORT FROM ME
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum