MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Re: MLG 360 NO SCOPE!!!

Post by Guest on 21st December 2017, 9:04 pm

jokool wrote:
@Greece wrote:Yeti Hunt is super easy as hunters, I think I won 9/10 games I played. I've never been the yeti, but it doesn't seem to be easy.

Won quite a few rounds on both sides earlier (though I did start slipping and went on a bit of a losing streak later). Main thing I noticed as Hunters is to just stick together until you have a frozen Yeti. I did, however, have more fun as the Yeti overall just for the fact that I get to zap and beat up a bunch of Meis. Caprizant
I take back everything I said about this fucking piece of shit game mode. I don't know what it was about the other day that wasn't so bad, but everything has gone to shit city since then. EVERY FUCKING GAME I GET IN, I EITHER GET ON A TEAM OF IDIOT MEI'S WHO JUST DIE LEFT AND RIGHT, OR I GET A FACE FULL OF MEIS AS THEY STAND AROUND ME LAUGHING AS I TURN INTO A YETI-CICLE!!!

I HATE MEI!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25th December 2017, 4:46 pm

Log in to Overwatch by January 1st to get 5 free loot boxes. *considers redownloading to nab them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 26th December 2017, 5:42 am

jokool, I think it's in your best interest to stay away from online shooter games. All they seem to do is drive you up the wall.

I've honestly thought a lot about dropping you an invite to Mabinogi since its quite light on internet bandwidth, like most MMOs of its vintage. Tho the entire game is rendered in 3D, include text which can be pretty taxing depending how many people you're around.

Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26th December 2017, 9:08 am

TBH, I know you're right. At the same time, I still enjoy playing them when I'm not getting frustrated from some stupid reason. I think I just need to learn to control myself better and just stop when I start getting frustrated.

I've been practicing that in SMITE the past couple days, and it has helped me a lot. I just shut it down after a bad game and moving on to something else...or just rage quit in the middle of a bad game before I start getting angry. Sorry Unfortunately, if I quit in the middle of a game like that, it results in a penalty, but it's only a 30 minute deserter penalty, which honestly help me to cool off. I just hope I don't end up getting banned if people report me...

So yeah, hopefully learning to self control helps me with my frustrations. I know I'm probably going to need a lot of it for something new I got for Christmas: Call of Duty: WWII on my PS4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon on 26th December 2017, 2:27 pm

Here's a tip, mute everyone
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26th December 2017, 10:16 pm

That's what I usually do (Ctrl+Shift+C hides the chat box completely in Overwatch, while you can mute other players individually in SMITE).

Also, finished downloading while I was at work, and got a bunch of crap from my loot boxes. Couple notable exceptions are the snowball fight highlight intro for Reinhardt, boop emote for Sombra, a few currency drops, and the Beachrat player icon (which I'm now using). Unfortunately, no legendary drops whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 26th December 2017, 10:28 pm

The only things I want that I don't have are the Mei snowman emote, The Rime skin and last year's Jingle skin, If I can just one of the skins I can buy the other and the emote. Instead I'm getting sprays :p
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27th December 2017, 8:13 am

Welcome to my world mi amiga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 2nd January 2018, 4:43 pm

everyone told me to save this one:
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2nd January 2018, 4:56 pm

Glad they told you to do that. Love how you got the "hello," spray, and laugh emote in the highlight! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2nd January 2018, 5:35 pm

Well, jumped back in again after a week or so off. Still laggy and runs like crap. Got a good game in as Moira though. The Winston on our team kept spamming "Need Healing!" unfortunately, but I did my job and was the only one on my team to get a card at the end for my healing performance. After I got voted epic, I had to throw a jab out: "That enough healing for you Winston?"

Also...Greeeeece....what's your battle tag? Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack on 2nd January 2018, 7:43 pm

@Greece wrote:
everyone told me to save this one:

M-M-M-MONSTER COMBO!

Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 3rd January 2018, 11:44 am

Egg wrote:

Also...Greeeeece....what's your battle tag? Sorry

Greece#11670
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3rd January 2018, 11:50 pm

Thanks fam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th January 2018, 2:59 pm

Cosmetic update coming to Overwatch next Tuesday! This includes over 100 new items for the standard loot boxes, including new skins for every hero and the new skins revealed previously at BlizzCon. Check the official website over the next few days to see more stuff revealed (like today's reveal of a new Pharah skin).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum