Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 38 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 3rd November 2016, 1:05 am

Didn't know you were a Cubs fan ROMCH. Laughing

But yeah, tonight, I heard something I thought I'd never hear in my life: The Chicago Cubs win the World Series.

I honestly hate to admit this (because I'm a Cardinals fan), but I'm glad they won and honestly was hoping that they would win. I mean going 108 years without a championship is pretty rough...

Also glad I got to see it. Almost lost power a few times because of the thunderstorm happening right now...

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 38 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 7:19 pm

After a wild final few laps of racing in Homestead, Jimmie Johnson is your race winner, and now joins Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt as the only drivers to win 7 championships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th November 2016, 7:25 pm

Been a few years since he won the championship right? I can recall several years ago when I was more into NASCAR that he won two or three years ago back to back.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th November 2016, 7:35 pm

He won 5 back to back (06, 07, 08, 09, and 10), and his 6th one came in 2013, so it's been 3 years since his last one, but, with this win, he's won 7 of the last 11 championships now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th November 2016, 7:36 pm

Ah yeah that's right, that's why I have a memory of seeing his championship victory as routine. I wonder how he managed to win five back to back.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th December 2016, 12:50 pm

After missing the second half of the 2016 season, Dale Jr. has been medically cleared to race again next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th March 2017, 4:07 pm

So how's things going down at the track?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th March 2017, 7:54 pm

Wild finish! Martin Truex Jr. dominated most of the race, winning the first two stages, but Brad Keselowski took the lead near the end. However, he had something go wrong with his car (said it wouldn't turn or brake in post race interview), and Truex won the race.

Brad managed to struggle to the finish in 5th, but his slowdown caused a scuffle between Kyle Bush and Joey Logano. Kyle was behind the slowing Brad, Joey was underneath Kyle, Kyle tries to cut down out of the way of Brad, but clips Joey.

Joey fights back and drives it hard into the turn as they go side by side. He starts going loose, getting into the side of Kyle and causing him to spin out on the final stretch. Joey finished 6th, Kyle...20something.

Kyle wasn't happy after that, and went up to Joey after the race...both were brawling on the ground before Joey got pulled out of the pileup. Kyle ended up with a bloody forehead. Video of wreck and brawl afterward.

Other notable things that happened during the day were rookie Corey LaJoie hving an issue early and hitting the wall hard, Kevin Harvick losing a tire and slamming the wall hard early, and Danica Patrick's car goes boom and makes a huge smoke trail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th March 2017, 8:22 pm

Lovely, I love drama
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th April 2017, 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th April 2017, 6:02 pm

And another veteran leaves. Makes me wonder, which younger drivers will become household names?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th May 2017, 8:41 am

Martin Truex Jr. won last night's race at Kansas (missed it because it was on cable).
There was also a big wreck that sent Aric Almirola to the hospital... Easily one of the hardest hits I've seen in Nascar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next