Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 20 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th September 2014, 9:01 pm

Well whether I was wrong about that or not, I recently found out that NASCAR engines put out close to 1,000 HP. So the numbers I put out are more likely the reduction, which still makes for an extremely powerful engine.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 20 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 28th September 2014, 5:48 pm

Jeff Gordon wins Dover Excited and the first round of the chase is in the books!

Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman, Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin, and Kasey Kahne have move on to the contender round of the chase, meaning AJ Allmendinger, Kurt Busch, Greg Biffle, and Aric Almirola have been eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2014, 8:21 pm

Racing tonight at Charlotte. Jeff Gordon is currently leading! Excited

But the main reason why I'm here is because of Matt Kenseth: Before the race started, NASCAR told his crew that his car had a loose decal on it and needed to remove it. They did.

A few minutes later, NASCAR tells them they have to start at the back for making an illegal adjustment..... What. The. FUCK!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th October 2014, 8:50 pm

I don't know the full story, but maybe they did a different adjustment?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2014, 10:45 pm

According to the guys on TV, they said it was for that specific fix. Given the fact that his crew chief was furious over the ruling, I'd say it's safe to say they're right, but who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th October 2014, 10:56 pm

If it is, then yeah, it is kinda (really) stupid.

little do we know that the decal was actually a power limiter and without it Matt would've curbstomped the race and/or cause massive damage
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th October 2014, 11:20 pm

*is confused by Lief's speculation as it sounds like he's describing the reverse of how a power limiter normally works*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th October 2014, 11:22 pm

what I thought that's how it worked

goddammit
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th October 2014, 11:39 pm

I had never heard of this man
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2014, 10:23 am

Le gasp! :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2014, 6:02 pm

Brad Keselowski wins Talladega, and with that win, he sneaks into the next round of the chase.

The other drivers moving on are Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards, and Jeff Gordon ( Squealing ). That means Kasey Khane, Kyle Bush (who got involved in an early wreck), Jimmie Johnson, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. have been eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th October 2014, 6:16 pm

NASCAR is now under fire for letting several of the drivers in the chase (which I believe also includes Jeff Gordon) into the race even though they failed to qualify for the race. This "fire" includes a lawsuit filed by the drivers kicked from the race to allow those chase drivers to race.

Or so my mom is ranting to me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2014, 10:25 pm

I know they've been redoing the qualifying system, but don't the top 35 in points still get automatic qualifying spots, even if they fail to qualify for the race?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th October 2014, 10:39 pm

So I just went and looked some of this up for myself and found that this is apparently resulting from some new rules being trialed.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next