Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 43 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th February 2018, 10:04 pm

So... I'm a little rattled right now. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I got the apprenticeship and I was transferred to a different shop to that end. Today one of my coworkers from my first shop was severely injured on the job. I'll admit I wasn't really friends with that guy, largely because he was a jerk to everyone, but was good for a laugh every now and then.

The story being passed around right now is that his foot got pinned underneath one of the garage doors. Sucks yeah but not normally that huge of a deal. Except in some mix of pain, panic, and anger, he punched the door. And his fist went through the glass.

The glass deeply shredded his arm up to the elbow. Blood was apparently just pouring out of his arm. It was expressed by management that if it wasn't for the fire station being right around the corner, he probably would've bled out. I was informed of the accident 7 hours ago and he was said to be still be in surgery with it being unclear if he would lose his arm or not. That accident happened probably 13 hours ago.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 43 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 10:38 pm

Oh God... Not going to lie, I've had moments like that where I'd just punch out like that. My grandma would always warn me something like that could happen if I wasn't careful with my temper... Thoughts and prayers going out to him. Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th February 2018, 10:47 pm

Hope things work out for him
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th February 2018, 7:18 pm

Was told today by my former manager that after a 5 hour surgery he got 19 stitches and 11 staples. He's supposed to have bed rest for only 3 days and after that it sounds like he'll be back at work.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th February 2018, 7:24 pm

O_O that's it? Only 3 days of rest after nearly losing an arm? Wow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th February 2018, 9:20 pm

I was surprised as well, however I doubt he'll have full use of that arm for quite a while.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th February 2018, 12:22 am

I'm done. I'm fucking done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th February 2018, 7:00 am

Oh sweet Lordy.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 21st February 2018, 5:14 pm

Oh sweet Lordy. I hope your situation works out jokool.

I'm thinking of taking a quarter off at my school. I know, there's the fear I won't return. But I must. Education is important to me and I want to eventually get a Master's at the minimum. Anyway, I feel burnt out because I never took a summer break and I always did school in the summer. My concentration issues, which have always been bad, are getting worse and worse and though they've always affected multiples areas of my life, I'm starting to feel winded by it, so I want to go to psychiatrist and figure that out (as well as maybe figure out a bunch of other mental issues I may have) during my break. I also want to finally be able to set aside time for myself to focus on getting a driver's license and finally move out. Living with my parents is so emotionally draining since the rest of my family minus one brother still lives there, and it's a roller coaster not only because of how sick I get when I get reminded of the past, but also because my sister is pregnant and I know all this information about how terrible her boyfriend is, but yet she tries to pretend he's a good person in front of my parents when I know how horrible he is to her, etc. There's a lot of reason I'd think it'd be good for me to take a break. I need to learn to keep up with structure since I can't cope without it, even though it drains me, too.

But fuck, I'll have to graduate a whole year late if I do that. I guess I'd rather finish well than finish okay.

TLDR; I want to take a quarter off so I can sort other areas of my life together since focusing on only school is not working out for me.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 21st February 2018, 5:54 pm

I hope you're able to get some diagnosis! once that's done you can get medicine, taking a while off so they can make sure that the meds are working/not having crazy side effects is good. I used to be in a really dark place and meds really helped me and I hope that you can find stuff that helps you.

Also if you feel like you need it, getting a professional Daignosis can give you access to certain accommodations at school/work.

The drivers licence test is hard but I'd say it's worth it. It brings a whole lot of self reliance/freedom and it can be a big confidence boost as well.

I also Hope that you're able to find a place to live, and I hope things get better.

I also would not worry about graduating late, I've taken a good slow time though getting my degree, and well I don't know for sure, I think most people care more about you having a degree/masters then how fast you got it.

TDLR I hope everything works out okay for you.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd February 2018, 7:55 pm

Ugh got sent wrong parts for Ayumi and I neglected to select that I wanted a refund when filling out the return form.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd February 2018, 8:52 pm

Okay, seriously now, I'm fucking done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd February 2018, 9:00 pm

Please go see a doctor. And stay away from online games if they keep hurting you like this.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd February 2018, 9:51 pm

Second part is done. Uninstalled the last of my online multiplayer games (including Overwatch), and I'm thinking about just staying offline for a while, if not permanently.

I'm seriously sick of just constantly being out performed in every fucking game I try to play. The rare times I do have a good game, they're usually drowned out by a dozen or more god awful games where I basically look like a retard and die, which makes me start raging and getting people to think I am retarded...and maybe I am for how stupid I can be.

The simple fact is that I just can't aim. I practice and practice over and over again, but as soon as I get into a match, I just lose all focus and blind fire or panic and shoot randomly hoping for some miracle... I try to make excuses, like lag, bad internet, frame drops, etc. All I'm doing is just covering up the fact that I can't play, and I need to give up trying.

...just watch though, in a few months, I'm sure I'll be back on these stupid games again, wasting my life away once again and slowly losing what's left of my sanity...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th February 2018, 3:57 pm

So tonight I'm missing out on dinner with my dad's side of the family, for my stepmom and aunt's birthday. That's fine, my stepmom's a bitch anyways. Would've been nice to see everyone else again, but c'est la vie.

My problem is with how I wasn't told about this before today. I learned about it while I was working, from my grandma casually mentioning it. She said she'd check in with my dad and stepmom about it, which she did, I'm guessing. So my dad called me at work, told me to call him back. He did, and I fed him a line about planning dinner with my mom, passive-aggressively stating that I would've loved to come if only I knew about it earlier.

He replied that he contacted me a week ago about the dinner, and didn't get any reply back. I checked, and yes, he called me a week ago... at 5:38 AM. On a Monday. He didn't even leave me a message saying "hey Joseph we're having a dinner this Sunday, call me back if you're interested!". He didn't text me saying that. It was a single call at 5:38 AM...and that's it.

How the fucking hell was I supposed to know that you were having a dinner party if you didn't even leave me a message about it, especially when you called at five o' clock in the fucking morning?! 
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next