Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 35 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Nopon 10th August 2017, 10:08 pm

Joey, I think you might be addicted. Why not spend time with me, Lief, and Ts at Nedox's streams more? Or out anime watching nights? You could also try drawing more, maybe work on your steam backlog? You have plenty of options! Just uninstall Paladins and SMITE and don't look back :V
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 35 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 10th August 2017, 11:33 pm

I think I've admitted I was addicted to them before, and yeah, both are uninstalled now.

...I am playing Overwatch more since the Summer event is going on... Good thing is that I don't seem to do as bad on there and don't run into nearly as many toxic players as I do on Hirez games (though I did just finish a game where one teammate said "you all should just stop living because you suck so much" or something like that...).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th August 2017, 1:07 pm

Orcapon wrote:Joey, I think you might be addicted. Why not spend time with me, Lief, and Ts at Nedox's streams more? Or out anime watching nights? You could also try drawing more, maybe work on your steam backlog? You have plenty of options! Just uninstall Paladins and SMITE and don't look back :V
Join the Anime Club now and you pick the next series! Or meet new friends in Nedox's streaming, which is sometimes interactive, and watch me slip further into insanity as the night progresses!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th August 2017, 7:50 pm

So I bought an automatic fish feeder to feed my sister's bettas for the week that nobody will be home. Yesterday's feeding looked tolerable. Today's was pretty much a fucking disaster, the feeder poured most of the food out of the storage thing. Cue me fishing a lot of soggy food out of the tank to avoid clogging the filter or killing the fish through overfeeding.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th August 2017, 9:55 pm

Final news about the GMC. The quote for the injection pump was $3,500. Two-thirds of that was just the pump itself. Obliviously hesitant I asked the technician to make sure there wasn't anything else wrong with the engine.

Turns out the engine has a bottom end noise. Fuck. My. Life. And fuck the GMC too, that sucker is getting towed to the junkyard when I return to Virginia. I ain't dumping 10 grand in this thing when I could take that ten grand and buy a better truck.

This was an almost $4,000 learning experience.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 10:07 pm

Holy fuck...

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 16th August 2017, 4:29 pm

these fucking nazi riots.
I'm just glad none were in chicago at the time.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 19th August 2017, 6:41 pm

Spawning grounds
Wave 3
High tide
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th August 2017, 8:42 pm

I think I may be retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th August 2017, 10:24 pm

Considering I live with a retarded person, and have worked with those who suffer from learning disabilities that basically add to up retardation, you're definitely not.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd August 2017, 11:03 am

Ugh, had a really good omelet from iHop at Myrtle Beach last week and I'm craving more of it. Only the closest iHop is an hour drive from here....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th August 2017, 12:41 am

I recently got diagnosed with conversion disorder after a trip to the ER and there's no cure for it. Medical marijuana often helps, but since I still live with my parents, that isn't an option for me to use yet.

The silver lining is that I finally found out what has been wrong with me for the past 2 years.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th August 2017, 10:35 am

Wow. Well that sucks that there's no definitive cure for it, but at least you know now. Though I don't think you ever shared that you were having some problems? Though in the few minutes I was researching it appears that psychological support helps as a common cause or aggravating factor is stress. But I have no medical training beyond basic emergency first aid so what would I know.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 25th August 2017, 11:23 am

That sucks, Princess. Good that you could get it diagnosed, though. Not much we can do here but it's good to see you!
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 28th August 2017, 7:13 pm

Laughing

Of course, everyone pseudo left when you returned, Jack.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next