Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 31 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th June 2017, 6:49 pm

Starting to regret handing a certain neighbor's mail back to the mailman after he left a  few letters to other people in our complex in our mailbox.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 31 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 12th June 2017, 8:29 pm

*decides to buy a few Overwatch Anniversary dance emotes before they're gone in case he runs out of time to buy anything*

*has time to play more before the event ends, and ends up getting one of the dances he bought in a chest*

...700 credits down the drain there. Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 12th June 2017, 9:55 pm

Hey, I got the Anniversary Mei skin twice. The only Anniversary skin I got, for a character I don't care about, and twice. Cuz screw me for wanting a cool D.Va skin Anger

On the plus side, I have some scratch saved up for the inevitable day when that Evangelion-style D.Va skin migrates from Heroes of the Storm into Overwatch proper.

... It's inevitable, right? It's happening one of these days, right?

Spoiler:

IT MAKES HER HAIR ORANGE

IT MAKES HER HAIR ORAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 12th June 2017, 10:26 pm

Well, she's supposed to look like Asuka...
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th June 2017, 5:45 am

What color is it supposed to be?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 13th June 2017, 1:45 pm

D.Va's normal hair color is brown-black, like a typical Asian hair color, but that skin changes her hair color to match Asuka Langley Sohryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is my favorite shit in the world. I need it. I need it bad.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th June 2017, 9:37 pm

Welp. Check Engine Light came back on as soon as I started it this morning and when I checked with the shop's much more powerful scan tool, I found to my dismay that ignition timing was still stuck at 22 degrees advanced. The engine does run better now that it's not constantly sucking it's own exhaust.

As if that wasn't enough of a kick, I just check the resistance values of the stepper motor I removed. It's within spec. if I measure the resistance of the circuit again from the engine computer like I did when I condemned this original motor and the value is the same.........

then I'm chasing a bad wire... just figuring out which of the four wires it is would be a pain in the ass.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th June 2017, 7:29 pm

Ugh.... not only have I not yet tracked down the electrical problem, I've discovered today that the Harmonic Balancer is bad. Basically this dampens vibration from the rotating assembly (crankshaft, rods, pistons) in the engine. 6.5Ls are notorious for snapping the crankshaft in two when the balancer goes bad and it is ignored.

This engine destroying damage can happen fast, within a few miles. This one appears to have started going bad some time before I bought the truck and it's undoubtedly gotten louder since I brought it home.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st June 2017, 5:53 pm

*figits, waiting for FedEx as daylight ticks away*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st June 2017, 6:00 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*figits, waiting for FedEx as daylight ticks away*
Just found out my parts aren't due until tomorrow...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st June 2017, 11:13 pm

I hate how impatient I am with Steam money... *has already spent most of his birthday money before the Summer sale has started*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd June 2017, 7:48 pm

*sighes heavily*

Turns out the Sierra is suffering from multiple electrical problems in the engine wiring harness...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th June 2017, 5:22 pm

...I need to just give up the internet... *flips a table, then proceeds to smash it to pieces*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th June 2017, 6:12 pm

That was a perfectly good table.... but more seriously that doesn't mean you're gonna leave us are you?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2017, 7:43 am

...I'm still debating on if I should just stay offline for good, or just try to stay away from what frustrates and consumes me so much.

It would help if I just turned the computer off permanently and got back to trying to work on my life, but I know I'd be missing all of you guys if I did...

...unfortunately, just being on this damn computer is enough of a temptation for me to keep doing the things that just end up hurting me more and more...

...add to that, the hours of time I waste from my life every day I'm online. I could be doing so much more with my life (like finally learning to drive, maybe be more social and meet new people, get a girlfriend, be a better grandson to my grandma, work on my talents, etc.), but I just sit here all day (when I'm not at work)... It's an addiction, I know it, but I keep coming back...

On what really got to me yesterday, I was literally having a mental breakdown trying to get wins in SMITE for the Gem storm they're having this weekend (10 gems for each first win of the day for each game mode, adding up to 100 each day for the 10 game modes that had FWOTD rewards). Seems like all I could do was die, and it was breaking me down to the point where I just started punching a nearby pillow nonstop and shaking uncontrollably...among other things...

I love SMITE, and I love Paladins and Overwatch, but the fact is that I'm no good at them, but I still try to have fun with them because they're fun games. Problem is, I only have fun when I can actually feel like I'm playing them, but instead, I usually feel like I'm being tortured by them...

I can maybe have one good game every now and then (like one game at the start of the weekend in SMITE, I played my best goddess and got the most kills out of everyone with 16), but in between those good games, I have like 20+ bad games where I'm no help to the team, I'm outperformed by either my teammates or opponents, and/or I just end up doing nothing but dying.

In the end, I know I just need to stay away from online multiplayer games because I only end up getting frustrated and become someone I'm not, ranging from salty, raging, to just pure toxic. And when I see what I'm becoming, I just want to punch myself in the face and say, "What is wrong with you?"

...I just have so much I need to work on in my life, and this is the best place to start. I know this is just making me a worst person, and it needs to stop before I can't go back and truly become the demons I've been fighting for so long...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next