Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 24 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 6th March 2017, 10:43 am

me right now:

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 24 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th March 2017, 3:06 pm

You can talk with me if you want, perhaps I can give some advice.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th March 2017, 5:44 am

*is fighting with my self just to stay awake*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th March 2017, 8:33 pm

Fuck... I'm not exactly sure what I expected, but there are absolutely no Nintendo Switches in stock at my local GameStop.

The guy told me to wait, apparently there's been some glitches or whatever, and he's honestly probably right. He also told me that it's gonna be a while.

But fuck, I reaaaaaaaaaaally want to play Breath of the Wild...

"But Lief! You have a Wii U, use that!"

A Wii U is nowhere near as portable as a Switch is, and given my Circumstances, I really want portability.

Fuck.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th March 2017, 11:39 am

I feel bad for going to visit my grandmother's grave with a straight piped truck.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th March 2017, 10:26 pm

...I have so many fucking Pokémon across my three main saves...and going through them all is giving me a headache...

I traded a lot back in the day, and some of the trades I got from the GTS look a bit...suspicious, so I'm trying to just pick my best ones and ones that don't look like hacks so I don't have something stupid happen to my Pokémon Bank account if I try to transfer a hack...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th March 2017, 9:31 am

My boss changed the schedule again and didn't say a word about it. So I showed up for work two hours early and I now work to closing instead of 2:00 pm as I was originally expecting and planning.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th March 2017, 4:53 pm

*is presently kicking myself for not saving receipts for things like tool expenses and school supplies*

Save that stuff folks, so you can claim this stuff on your tax return.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th March 2017, 9:08 pm

Venting usually helps, right? Where do I begin though...

Well, to start off, I probably need to stay offline again soon. I keep having moments of just zoning out and losing all focus of what's around me, both online and offline, and it's worrying my grandma. She thinks my brain is being fried from all the time I spend online and, while I hate to admit or believe it, she's probably right. She's wanting me offline by 8 and to spend less time online in general, so...

Add to that the fact that I suck at anything I play anymore. I'm constantly dying in Paladins and SMTIE, and I want to blame my laggy internet which, honestly, is a legitimate thing (I mean, I downloaded the Paladins PTS last night around the same time Truth did, and it took about 2 or so hours longer for me to finish downloading it than Truth...), but I know my skills are below average (like how I can't aim for nothing), and I have a ton of bad habits I need to break in game (like going solo, ignoring my surroundings, panicking, etc.)...

On top of all that, there's work... I don't know what it is, but I dread going to work now... Maybe it's because we have a new manager and things are changing a lot, or maybe just pure boredom from doing the same thing over and over, and seeing the same things day after day... I'd honestly just quit right now, but I'm stuck there. I need the job, and I know I probably won't find anything else for miles around this...lovely area I call home...

...I'm just sick of a lot of things...I'm stuck and going nowhere in life. I suck at most things I do/try to do. I have goals and dreams that are either stupid, so far fetched that they're impossible to accomplish, or I'm just too much of a coward/too lazy to do anything about them...

... Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st March 2017, 4:10 pm

I really hate it when I desperately want help using a service offered by a large corporation, but their customer support is designed in an endless circle "FAQ" and they elect not to put a Phone number in.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd March 2017, 7:39 pm

I went to GameStop today and was all like "aw yeah gonna get a Switch" and I was so excited when I saw the display box. It was a display box, but hey, gotta make sure nobody jacks your expensive, selling-out-rapidly console, that's understandable. So I got the box, because idk what else you'd do, and then the guy said to me "that's a display box."

I was like "yeah..."

He replied "we're actually sold out of Nintendo Switches".

Why the hell would you leave the display boxes out, then? Is it really that hard to take the boxes off of the shelf? It's not like they were even busy - the cashier was having a conversation about something inane when I walked in, for god's sake.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th March 2017, 12:08 am

drawing humanoids is haaaaaard x.x
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th March 2017, 11:35 am

...I hate SMITE so much now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 26th March 2017, 11:39 am

I want to write but on the other hand I don't
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 26th March 2017, 9:32 pm

I feel sad and lonely, but there's plenty of people who are around me and care about me.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next