Everyday Heroes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Everyday Heroes

Post by Meyneth on 24th June 2017, 5:04 pm

Enjoy a super small update!

“I’ve Stopped the bleeding,” Liliqe looked down at Lief’s leg. “He should be fine, but we need to get him to somewhere he can rest.”

“YAARGH!” Y'gezuzu yelled as she ran up the side of cliff, and started climbing. She was going to find out how was attacking them!

“No Sis..” Liliqe sighed, Y'gezuzu was already gone, there was no deterring her once she got like that. Azjoix shook his head, Lief really did need to stop getting hurt. Was he crazy or something?

Y'gezuzu jumped off the cliff, having finished her inspection.

“Well, don’t keep us waiting!” Azjoix asked impudently. He rather not be out in the open if the guy wasn’t dead. The blond idiotic man’s heath notwithstanding.

“No one’s up There.” Y'gezuzu tossed Azjoix an arrow, covered in blood. “This was all I could find, there’s a trail of blood but it ends at the end of the plateau.”

“No moooooooom I don’t want to clean my shield.” Lief Mumbled and he turned in his sleep almost knocking Liliqe over.

“Let’s get out of here.” Liliqe mumbled. “Y'gezuzu and you pick him up” Azjoix grunted and flooded his arms refusing to do it.

“NOW” Liliqe snapped and glared at him. “We both know I can’t hold him”

“Ugh,” Azjoix broke and grabbed Lief’s Legs as Y'gezuzu got his arms. They dragged him down the path towards the road only bumping Lief’s head a few times.

~

The Coffer & Coffin was normally busy. Many people came in looking for a cool drink on an all too common hot day. Many different people came in, Thief, Warriors, Mages, some even said that The Warrior of light had once drank here!

Tere was on duty today, the boss was off doing something or another. He wasn’t paid enough to care. He had just fished cleaning a table when the door was slammed open A Lalafell walked in being followed by a sleeping Hyur that was being carried by a Miqo'te and a Elezen. Tere Cursed and walked back to the break room he wasn’t paid for this.

“Okay put him down on the table” Liliqe ordered as she cleared the glasses off the table.

“Doesn’t this seem a bit weird?” Asked Y'gezuzu as she looked around. “There’s no one else here!”

“We can worry about that later!” Liliqe replied as she looked him over. It would be too much work for the two others to carry Lief over to a bigger place, or with more people. She didn’t know if there was any other healers near b-“

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Lief stirring. Lief reached up and grabbed Liliqe by the arm and tossed her across the room.

“AAAAAAAAAAH!” Liliqe screamed as she few across the room slamming into the wall and sliding down.

“Lili!” Y'gezuzu yelled as she ran over to her sister, who was standing up. Lief opened his eyes.

“Hah! I got you fiends!” Lief proclaimed. Jumping up and finally opening his eyes.

The glares he got from the rest of the group could have killed more morbels then the worrier of light ever had.

Meyneth

: One Sky

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top