Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain America

Go down

Captain America Empty Captain America

So, as I mentioned in Random Ramblings, I just found out a recent thing that happened to Captain America:

source of my info:

And after seeing that, I posted a comment below that video. I feel like sharing it with you all now:

I love superheroes. I hate the comics they're from.

I seriously don't understand why they screw up superheroes all the time in comics... I mean, there's at least a million and one different series for each superhero now, and a lot of those series are messed up, like pulling a crazy stunt like this on Captain America... And even looking past all the craziness...which storyline is the actual canon!? You have so many alternate realities that it's impossible to see the actual reality now!

This is why I prefer manga to american comics. You get a series, and bam! Everything is there (though, I imagine there's a few that have weird shenanigans and stuff, but you don't see that in One Piece at least)!

I still love superheroes, and I will continue to love them. I grew up looking up to these characters as role models, and I will never see them as anything other than the heroes they are. But yeah, when it comes to this, I'll stick with the movie canon. At least they haven't messed that up yet.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Captain America :: Comments

Greece

Post 28th May 2016, 8:53 am by Greece

. . . . .

What

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 28th May 2016, 6:52 pm by Lief Katano

According to Wikia Fandom, Cap's history was rewritten by Red Skull so he became a sleeper HYDRA agent.

This was only revealed in a Free Comic Book Day issue.

...It's still stupid as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum