Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jpegs & Pngs & Gifs, oh my! [v6]

+15
Burnin' Bunnies
Truthseeker4449
Nedoxu
Valkyrie
Katuna Makata
Apocrypha
silence
Cap'n Jack
Kaede Akamatsu
Meyneth
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Greece
Nopon
19 posters

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Jpegs & Pngs & Gifs, oh my! [v6] - Page 64 Empty Re: Jpegs & Pngs & Gifs, oh my! [v6]

Post by Greece 21st November 2017, 11:30 am

Spoiler:
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Jpegs & Pngs & Gifs, oh my! [v6] - Page 64 Empty Re: Jpegs & Pngs & Gifs, oh my! [v6]

Post by Meyneth 21st November 2017, 11:42 am

C U R S E D
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st November 2017, 10:34 pm

There's something about making somebody's day that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy:
and perhaps makes your heart flutter a little bit in the excitment:

After three months I've decided to invest a little in Mabinogi and wanted some more pets, including a dragon. Found a lovely looking ice dragon and after one quick trip in the middle of the night to Walgreens to get a gift card so I could actually purchase my pets, I logged in as my new pet. Now I've become decent friends with a younger member of the guild, who has been playing the game since it's English release, and figured I'd surprise her and she'd probably be amused to see that I've finally bought some pets.

She was confused at first after I asked where she was before abruptly logging out. Then having a blue dragon just run up and start talking to her before realizing it was me and immediately became very excited and was thrilled to be able to fly on a dragon, apparently not having one of her own. Plus the thing is outrageously adorable. I should've taken a close up of the face.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th November 2017, 9:58 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 26th November 2017, 11:58 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
There's something about making somebody's day that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy:
and perhaps makes your heart flutter a little bit in the excitment:

After three months I've decided to invest a little in Mabinogi and wanted some more pets, including a dragon. Found a lovely looking ice dragon and after one quick trip in the middle of the night to Walgreens to get a gift card so I could actually purchase my pets, I logged in as my new pet. Now I've become decent friends with a younger member of the guild, who has been playing the game since it's English release, and figured I'd surprise her and she'd probably be amused to see that I've finally bought some pets.

She was confused at first after I asked where she was before abruptly logging out. Then having a blue dragon just run up and start talking to her before realizing it was me and immediately became very excited and was thrilled to be able to fly on a dragon, apparently not having one of her own. Plus the thing is outrageously adorable. I should've taken a close up of the face.

She's very cute! Squealing

I'm surprised you got into Mabinogi now when it's been around for a long time. I wanted to play it a while ago, but it seemed rather pay to play, so that deterred me.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th November 2017, 7:20 pm

Nedox streamed it once and I decided to try it.

It's not pay to play at all. Though paying for some things, like more pets, helps greatly with other things, like inventory management. Though the game also gives out pets for free occasionally. One thing I don't like is how high inflation has gotten within the game, so a lot of things cost millions when purchasing from other players.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2017, 5:20 pm

So I just now saw that HiRez (company behind SMITE and Paladins) has a new MOBA-style mobile game featuring the champions of Paladins. And apparently Maeve is coming to it soon:

Here's the new artwork for Maeve:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th December 2017, 12:18 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 4th December 2017, 3:04 pm

the second for sure
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th December 2017, 11:02 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 7th December 2017, 11:37 pm

Spoiler:
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th December 2017, 10:59 pm

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th December 2017, 3:28 pm

You must find more of it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th December 2017, 10:27 pm

Been complimented a few times today on my appearance:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th December 2017, 10:39 pm

Damn! You really have come a long way since you started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next