Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

+13
Greece
Apocrypha
Lief Katano
Cap'n Jack
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Freesia
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Caprizant
Meyneth
Princess
TheCapsFan
17 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

Post by TheCapsFan 14th February 2016, 6:00 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I'll be seeing Pentatonix live in May! :D

Can I pleeeeeeeeeease come with you?
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2] - Page 3 Empty Re: I've got something to be overjoyed about [v2]

Post by Nopon 15th February 2016, 11:30 pm

I got super nostalgic tonight and went through my old sites, and stuff of that sort, and normally nostalgic stuff gets me sad but tonight, I think I actually laughed and smiled too

I'm actually able to remember the good times and not think as much about the bad ones, and that actually makes me appreciate you guys even more because well, I'll explain more in a special blog post I'm working on :)
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th February 2016, 10:50 pm

Got an email from Best Buy apologizing for the delay, with a code for $20 off my next purchase. They were all out of Lucina and Robin amiibo and didn't have Ike (is he an exclusive or something?) but I ordered Marth and Mewtwo for a whopping total of 9 dollars, including shipping. So yeah, woo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 19th February 2016, 10:52 pm

Nice!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st February 2016, 10:33 am

My High School's Robotics Team somehow won at the Virginia State Championships and now get a chance to go to Worlds! If they can somehow scrape together the money to go that is because the team is very underfunded. That combined with the experience level of the program (just three years) shocked some of the other teams.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st February 2016, 12:08 pm

Commence operation bikini car wash?
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 21st February 2016, 1:32 pm

At a high school? I wish

As for me, my being "overjoyed" at this point is not having a lot of school work to do. I renewed my FAFSA yesterday, so that's out of the way, and all I have is an exam to do today and I can spend the rest of the day playing The World Ends With You and hoping I can have Shiki as my companion again instead of this stupid Joshua prick.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st February 2016, 2:21 pm

Skull Nopon wrote:Commence operation bikini car wash?
You know what, that's a great idea! Pity most of the club is made up of dudes, and the girls are rather shy.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 21st February 2016, 4:05 pm

I lead a class today at Karate. I was performing/leading a kata I had literally just learnt minutes before (Gekisai dai Ichi) in front of a whole group of younger students. Dead

I ended up doing really well, actually! I got a huge confidence boost, and I found that I could speak/perform in front of large crowds a lot easier after that. Monkey Dance

As for money raising... Try opening up a snack stand or something. I once did that with a few friends in my middle school of about ~300 students, and we ended up making over $400 by the end of the year. It's not enough to cover the cost of a trip to World Championships, but it might make the price easier to swallow. :)

Edit: I recommend poptarts. Those sell really well (like a dollar-dollar fifty per bag... You know, the bags of two poptarts each inside the box).

Last edited by Apocrypha on 21st February 2016, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :D)
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd February 2016, 10:42 pm

My Special Edition is on its way! Oh Boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th February 2016, 5:59 pm

Marth, Mewtwo and Fates have all arrived! Squealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 26th February 2016, 11:41 pm

My new laptop is here!  Oh Boy!
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 27th February 2016, 10:11 am

I redeemed my sega steam code and got a 75% off tambo the badass elephant coupon! (as in the game freak game that isn't pokemon)...
but I have no money on steam to buy it, and my remaining money is going towards Twilight Princess HD.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th February 2016, 4:01 pm

I got my ring yesterday, and just picked up my preorder of Yellow!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 27th February 2016, 5:57 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I got my ring yesterday!

Can we see? Excited

also nanna congrats on 666 likes. the power of Christ compels you
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next