Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

5000 Empty 5000

I've been so patient with this one. I've practiced extreme self-control for days a week and a half, and I still don't really know what to say.

I guess it's just been a crazy 2 years. Doesn't feel like it's been that long! Or that it's been that short! I feel like I've been on here far longer, haha! The Pit Stop is something I check almost immediately all the time, for no real reason than just to check it! I guess I just like seeing what everyone is up to. This really has become my internet home, and I love you all!

Oh gosh, I had had something all epic thought out and now when I sit down to write this, I can't find how to phrase it or to start it off.

In light of recent events, I guess I am just really grateful lately. I am living a rather comfortable life. I feel safe most of the time. Though I may worry about the future, my present is not terrible. Even though I am a female living in a male dominate society, a left handed person living in a world of right handed people, someone strong in my faith in a time when religion is continuously being attacked, a modest woman in a country where immodesty is "sexy" and the norm...I have it easy. I have a home. I have an education. I am still getting an education. I am allowed to grow my talents.

I am free.

I am safe.

My family is safe, and we love each other oh so much. Sure, I am not rich. But we are getting somewhat close to paying off debt. We are comfortable enough. We have food at the end of the month. I have music, I have art, I have time to appreciate them. I have a warm bed to sleep in. Every. Single. Night.

I am free.

I have the internet, I have games, I have a TV to watch Gravity Falls on. I have friends, both in person and over the internet. I am allowed to have friends, to think for myself, to live.

I am free.

I live in a country where, though it may not be All That Great now-a-days, it is still one of the best. I am free to believe what I wish, for the most part.
I am alive on the Earth at this time. This is an exciting era. This is an amazing time. This is the most remarkable time in all of history. This is it. And the future is bright and gloomy all at the same moment, but isn't today as well? With all this great innovation and excitement around us, there are people being killed, there are weapons that could essentially kill everyone all at once. There are terrors unimaginable happening this very second. Yet there are also miracles. There are lives being saved. There are amazing feats of technology, of science, and of faith. This is an exciting time. This is an inspired time.

I guess with it being Thanksgiving and all soon, this is all rather relevant. Honestly I haven't thought about Thanksgiving all that much lately, besides that fact that Thanksgiving break starts next week and I am so hyped to relax. I've just been thinking about this. I think it's pretty important to remember our blessings. Even if you don't believe in 'blessings', I think it is still important to sit down and think about what you have in this day and age, if not everyday, then at least occasionally.

Maybe someday we will all look back and realize how good we have it now.

We are free.

oKay, onto some lighter stuffs. :I

I passed out again this past Saturday. But everything's okay. This is just how I respond to pain apparently.

Also, I just got my hair cut again! It looks great, and it gave me a confidence boost, haha! I've received a lot of compliments, which is always nice. :)

Now: responding to things I've wanted to respond to.

Potatoes.
Also, I am responsible for potatoge.

BUT NOW THAT BMGF IS BACK I AM SAD BECAUSE THEY LEFTTTTTT  Niagara Falls

Lief about Nintendo Direct wrote:We're greeted with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. Dang it.

I mean, I'm not going to deny I'd like to play Twilight Princess. But we've had four Zelda remakes already this gen, compared to the two original games! And one of them was heavily based on A Link To The Past!

Oh?! Zelda U info?! ...Just that it's coming 2016? Dang it.
...Lief. I am just...no. You've actually angered me a little here.
To start, we kinda already knew that TP HD was going to be a thing. There's been so many rumors and leaks about it, that it was no surprise.
Also: This gen: Link Between Worlds (still new, regardless of how based on ALTTP it is), Tri Force Heroes, Hyrule Warriors (may be a spin off, but it is still Zelda), and Zelda U are all this gen. Not to mention Hyrule Warriors Legends, which is technically just a HW expansion. This is not counting the remakes already. So really, 4 new things, with 4 remakes. Perfectly fine.

AND FINALLY ON THIS COURSE. Lief...Lief hun, oh my gosh. Yes, though I was disappointed that not a whole lot was said about Zelda U, the fact that it is still even coming out in 2016 is wonderful because the Zelda fandom was pretty sure that it would be pushed back to 2017 based on some evidence. So this is a wonderful thing~! Also, we thought it was possibly getting an art overhaul, but it isn't, and we are happy! :)
Now please watch this just under 20 minute video:
All. The. Hype.

returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:For whatever reason I thought Skull Kid was already DLC. :U
that was tingle and young link.
Skull Kid was confirmed a long time ago. He just hasn't come out yet, but we knew he'd be in Legends.

Can confirm that Linkle is not a female Link. Her original concept was to be a sister or something. So no. She. Is. Not. A. "Female Link". Just like Aryll isn't. :U
Also, apparently she has this great backstory that will make everyone love her. Whether this means it is tragic or not, I don't know. But the person who helped write it said that he likes it even more than Lana's, and he loves Lana's story. :U

Also, Legends stuff confirmed for Wii U. ;)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

5000 :: Comments

Truthseeker4449

Post 20th November 2015, 5:57 pm by Truthseeker4449

How much pain made you pass out?

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 20th November 2015, 6:06 pm by Greece

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Also, I just got my hair cut again! It looks great, and it gave me a confidence boost, haha! I've received a lot of compliments, which is always nice. :)

Now I feel bad for not complementing you on it, because it is nice! I just don't like talking about hair cuts

Bunana wrote:Also, apparently she has this great backstory that will make everyone love her. Whether this means it is tragic or not, I don't know. But the person who helped write it said that he likes it even more than Lana's, and he loves Lana's story. :U

I'm hoping she gets to be really cool and awesome, Tragic is cool too but I feel like there's a lot of tragedy and some varied would be pretty neat.

S.S. __ wrote:Also, Legends stuff confirmed for Wii U. ;)

Phew!

Last edited by Greece on 20th November 2015, 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Caprizant

Post 20th November 2015, 6:06 pm by Caprizant

Congratulations on the digital milestone, and good job on a well-written post! x3c
We're all glad to have you around Bunanna, you brighten the place up tremendously~

Also:
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Lief...Lief hun, oh my gosh.
this is totally a hint
because obviously the use of a certain word = ttly tru luv

Back to top Go down

Burnin' Bunnies

Post 20th November 2015, 6:12 pm by Burnin' Bunnies

Truthseeker4449 wrote:How much pain made you pass out?
Dehydration + certain cramps= pain + heat flashes= pass out

Greece wrote:
Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Also, I just got my hair cut again! It looks great, and it gave me a confidence boost, haha! I've received a lot of compliments, which is always nice. :)

Now I feel bad for not complementing you on it, because it is nice! I just don't like talking about hair cuts
iz okay :hug:

Caprizant wrote:Congratulations on the digital milestone, and good job on a well-written post! x3c
We're all glad to have you around Bunanna, you brighten the place up tremendously~
Thank you so much~~!
Fearless Leader wrote:
Also:
this is totally a hint
I was expecting that dang it

Back to top Go down

Meyneth

Post 20th November 2015, 6:21 pm by Meyneth

This only proves that

YOU ARE A NERD.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 20th November 2015, 6:27 pm by Nopon

Congrats bunbun! Hopefully one of the next posts involves you being abushed by a sea of rats!

The thought of Zena covered in rats fills me with determination

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 20th November 2015, 6:44 pm by Lief Katano

Bunny wrote:To start, we kinda already knew that TP HD was going to be a thing. There's been so many rumors and leaks about it, that it was no surprise.
can I not be disappointed still

Also: This gen: Link Between Worlds (still new, regardless of how based on ALTTP it is), Tri Force Heroes, Hyrule Warriors (may be a spin off, but it is still Zelda), and Zelda U are all this gen. Not to mention Hyrule Warriors Legends, which is technically just a HW expansion. This is not counting the remakes already. So really, 4 new things, with 4 remakes. Perfectly fine.
But for that true Zelda experience™ HW doesn't really count. (and/or I keep on forgetting about it somehow) LBW being heavily based off of LtP is decidedly negative if you want relatively new content, because...it already has a ton of LtP stuff in it. Zelda U isn't out yet.

Back to top Go down

Post 20th November 2015, 7:16 pm by Guest

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:I've been so patient with this one. I've practiced extreme self-control for days a week and a half, and I still don't really know what to say.
Yay! Welcome back! I've missed seeing your posts...

And what you said was perfect! Beautiful! I loved it (especially the second part)!

I guess it's just been a crazy 2 years. Doesn't feel like it's been that long! Or that it's been that short! I feel like I've been on here far longer, haha! The Pit Stop is something I check almost immediately all the time, for no real reason than just to check it! I guess I just like seeing what everyone is up to. This really has become my internet home, and I love you all!
I can relate to this. Still find it hard to believe how long I've been "active" on the internet. And yeah, I check this place all the time too, sometimes spending all day just going back and forth checking for new posts to read and seeing what my friends are up to. We love ya too nana!

Spoiler:

Clap, Clap For You! Beautiful!

I passed out again this past Saturday. But everything's okay. This is just how I respond to pain apparently.
Gonk Yikes! Glad you're okay though.

Also, I just got my hair cut again! It looks great, and it gave me a confidence boost, haha! I've received a lot of compliments, which is always nice. :)
I can't see it obviously, but I'm sure you look lovely! Dunsparce Approves

Potatoes.
Also, I am responsible for potatoge.

WHAA THAT WAS YOU!?!?!

Caprizant wrote:Also:
this is totally a hint
Totes hint.

Meyneth wrote:This only proves that

YOU ARE A NERD.
Noting wrong with that. We love nerds here.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 20th November 2015, 7:20 pm by Nopon

hiiiiiiiint

Back to top Go down

Post 20th November 2015, 7:25 pm by Guest

Skull Nopon wrote:hiiiiiiiint
image:

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 20th November 2015, 7:27 pm by Greece

denial is a common sign of romance

Back to top Go down

Post 20th November 2015, 7:29 pm by Guest

Greece wrote:denial is a common sign of romance

another image:

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 20th November 2015, 7:31 pm by Greece

YOU CAN MUTE ME BUT YOU CAN NEVER MUTE THE TRUTH

Back to top Go down

Post 20th November 2015, 7:33 pm by Guest

I can try to mute Truth's account, would that work?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum