Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Lief Katano on 29th November 2015, 4:07 pm

I think I'll be getting Xenoblade 3D.


Thief Lief Katano appeared!
Please play Final Fantasy Record Keeper | RW: Ramza Soul Break: Shout (241 MND) ID: SGuM
...I'd have four gil. Which isn't a lot, but it's annoying that there's more than one of 'em.
avatar
Lief Katano

  : If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Gender : Male
Posts : 24361
Likes : 1602
Joined : 2013-01-15
Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
Location : Morioh, Japan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Cap'n Jack on 29th November 2015, 4:18 pm

@TheCapsFan wrote:How are you liking MGS: 3D, Jack?

I've beaten it, so don't worry about spoilers around me. This was my first Metal Gear game and while I can say with absolute certainty that I love the game-play, sneaking around like a secret agent and what-not, the story occasionally stumbled over itself in my eyes. I guess if I had to boil the story down to two main issues, it's that 1) Volgin was an insufferable cock-head and an insultingly one-dimensional, Saturday-morning-tier villain in a series that's known for its complex, meaningful characters, and speaking of villains, my other problem is that 2) I didn't like the Boss. Was I supposed to like the Boss? Honestly, I found her to be a hypocrite, because this might just be the hokey writing, but I got the impression that she wanted Snake to become "the ideal soldier", never questioning orders and never allowing emotions to get in the way of the mission, but literally everything else in the entire game encouraged the player to do the exact opposite, a lot of which is done extremely well (i.e. the "fight" with The Sorrow), but completely contradictory to what the Boss was saying to Snake, and this wouldn't be a problem were it not for the fact that I think I was supposed to like the Boss. Does that make sense?


avatar
Cap'n Jack

Posts : 1461
Likes : 140
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : Someti
Location : Only in Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Cap'n Jack on 29th November 2015, 4:27 pm

@returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:I only have MGS 4.

Currently my only experience with Metal Gear is Snake Eater 3D and the first Metal Gear Solid which is shipping to my house from Amazon currently, but from what I understand Guns of the Patriots is basically incomprehensible unless you've played all the other games, because the whole game is like a big "Snake's getting the band back together" scenario. How true would you say that is? I won't be playing that one for a long time, I don't reckon, because I don't own a PS3.
avatar
Cap'n Jack

Posts : 1461
Likes : 140
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : Someti
Location : Only in Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand on 29th November 2015, 5:01 pm

Jack Pschitt wrote:
@returnofmastercrazyhand wrote:I only have MGS 4.

Currently my only experience with Metal Gear is Snake Eater 3D and the first Metal Gear Solid which is shipping to my house from Amazon currently, but from what I understand Guns of the Patriots is basically incomprehensible unless you've played all the other games, because the whole game is like a big "Snake's getting the band back together" scenario. How true would you say that is? I won't be playing that one for a long time, I don't reckon, because I don't own a PS3.
you are correct, however I do research on games that interest me, so I already know how the story of guns works out.


I need a life.
theme song
avatar
returnofmastercrazyhand

  : ...

Gender : Male
Posts : 5678
Likes : 102
Joined : 2013-10-02
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
Location : alola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Guest on 29th November 2015, 5:04 pm

You know what they say...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Cap'n Jack on 29th November 2015, 5:05 pm

"Most toasters, toast, toast."


avatar
Cap'n Jack

Posts : 1461
Likes : 140
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : Someti
Location : Only in Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Guest on 29th November 2015, 5:13 pm

No Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, no Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Gain.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Meyneth on 29th November 2015, 5:14 pm

All this dampness is damp.


avatar
Meyneth

  : Let's Be Heroes!

Gender : Female
Posts : 5723
Likes : 960
Joined : 2013-05-23
Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Location : Nine Wood Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Guest on 29th November 2015, 5:16 pm

"damp"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand on 29th November 2015, 5:19 pm

Charles wrote:No Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, no Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Gain.  
Dunsparce Approves


I need a life.
theme song
avatar
returnofmastercrazyhand

  : ...

Gender : Male
Posts : 5678
Likes : 102
Joined : 2013-10-02
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
Location : alola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Cap'n Jack on 29th November 2015, 5:22 pm

Is that gonna be the third game called Metal Gear Solid V?


avatar
Cap'n Jack

Posts : 1461
Likes : 140
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : Someti
Location : Only in Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand on 29th November 2015, 5:30 pm

no. it's a joke.


I need a life.
theme song
avatar
returnofmastercrazyhand

  : ...

Gender : Male
Posts : 5678
Likes : 102
Joined : 2013-10-02
Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
Location : alola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Cap'n Jack on 29th November 2015, 5:37 pm

I know, I was joking too. :I


avatar
Cap'n Jack

Posts : 1461
Likes : 140
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : Someti
Location : Only in Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 29th November 2015, 6:27 pm

Today at dinner I said, "The closest thing I have to a social life would be the Pit Stop."

Mom seemed surprised again that I have online friends. I've mentioned it before though...
:I
avatar
Burnin' Bunnies

  : Holy crap. :

Gender : Female
Posts : 6982
Likes : 939
Joined : 2013-12-04
Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : Intimidated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by TheCapsFan on 29th November 2015, 6:31 pm

@Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Today at dinner I said, "The closest thing I have to a social life would be the Pit Stop."

Mom seemed surprised again that I have online friends. I've mentioned it before though...
:I

My parents have a very vague idea of what it is.


~thecapsfan
avatar
TheCapsFan

  : Writing The Future

Gender : Male
Posts : 2916
Likes : 234
Joined : 2013-01-16
Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good
Location : The Lonesome Crowded West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 19 - When Bulba Isn't Home

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum