Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween 2015

+5
Gravitas
Chibster
Truthseeker4449
TheCapsFan
Caprizant
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Halloween 2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween 2015

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th November 2015, 9:41 pm

Meh, I dunno. It's not a burning issue for me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 27th November 2015, 10:47 pm

Dark Magician Girl wrote:
Jack Pschitt wrote:
jokool wrote:
Dark Magician Girl wrote:Another issue is that I desperately have craved alcohol ever since, but I of course I don't indulge because I don't want that to develop into a problem.

This is the main reason why I will most likely never touch anything alcoholic. I know alcoholism is a problem with some of my family members, and I have a feeling that if I started, I'd probably end up in a bad position in life...

...that, and the fact that getting drunk and the effects it has on you is something I wouldn't want to experience...mainly the barfing... :P

I have your same attitude on it, Jo. I don't trust myself with it, because it's way too easy for me to imagine myself as a sad alcoholic writer with a tie that's pulled loose and a shirt that's only halfway tucked in and all that other "sad alcoholic writer" stuff.

I don't wear ties and I never tuck in my shirt, either, so just think what the booze would do to me

Your strikethrough text is interesting because the thought of taking off my clothes did seem like a really good idea when I was drunk and it crossed my mind multiple times. However, I was clearly not so drunk that I was able to figure out that I would really, really regret that and so I of course refrained.

... Well, it's at least good to know that you remain reasonably level-headed when you're drunk. Why. Like I said, I don't want to find out what "kind" of a drunk I am because it's too easy to see myself sliding down that slippery slope all the way to the bottom, where addiction and depression lay. I just can't allow myself to risk it.

Dark Magician Girl wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:*is not surprised or embarrassed to hear that*

Well, I did give that bit of info matter-of-factly, and it was only because Jack mentioned that he might do that too if he were drunk.

Whoa, hey, that's not what I meant! Scared Lief understood what I meant in his response. Granted, the promise of "gettin' sum" is the only thing that would make me get myself drunk but I mean that's like whatever right guys heheheheheheh Boiled Onions
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 28th November 2015, 11:18 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:*shakes head*

So not only do California girls look older than they actually are, they also act older.

I guess to me acting older means being more mature, so I wouldn't agree with that. Plenty of people drink at my age that aren't mature enough to be drinking  I might count myself as one of them, in fact.

I don't know what the first part of your quote is specifically referencing. Personally, I get mistaken for quite younger than I actually am in real life when people are going by my appearance.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3