Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out!

+8
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Lief Katano
Caprizant
12 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out! Empty Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out!

Post by Caprizant 23rd March 2013, 11:35 pm

Self-explanatory really, if you have writer's block on any particular thing, post here.

Last edited by Caprizant on 16th June 2016, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out! Empty Re: Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out!

Post by Guest 24th March 2013, 12:57 am

Bulkhead, I needed this!

Okay, remember that thing I've been wanting to write, but can't get past the exposition?

Back to top Go down

Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out! Empty Re: Help! I've got writer's block and I can't get out!

Post by Lief Katano 24th March 2013, 8:29 am

Yeah.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 6th April 2013, 4:57 pm

Hey, guys. I've had writer's block for about, oh... a year.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2013, 6:16 pm

Do you have anything yet?

I don't have writer's block, just lack of motivation to continue my autobiography.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2013, 6:34 pm

I'm just too lazy to start on any of my ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2013, 8:24 pm

beginning the fic is relatively easy, finishing is the hard part :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 7th April 2013, 9:52 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Do you have anything yet?

I do, but I haven't written a single thing in about a month. I've only finished one of my ideas. Ever.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2013, 5:25 pm

um I'm currently stumped looking for a name. The character is a strong and skilled trainer who vanished years ago, his last name is Combete

any idea for a first name?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th April 2013, 5:26 pm

Do you want his name to hold some kind of special meaning?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th April 2013, 5:30 pm

Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th April 2013, 7:06 pm

Clyde it is for the alliterative appeal

his son is named Christopher
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 1st June 2013, 10:49 pm

Not really an issue with writer's block, but I've been wondering: Should I post The Abstract Ideal of Staying Alive on here? I figure it gives me an opportunity to rewrite the already finished chapters while getting feedback as I go along.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st June 2013, 10:59 pm

Sure, why not?

----------------

I can't think of two names for people in my comic. One of them is a girl who lives in the desert nation who shows quite a bit of cleavage off (hey, the only real fanservicey girls in the comic are most of the Shivas (which is a goddamn necessity) and Faerie, and I'm thinking about fixing the latter) and can summon a golem and a wolf who can summon a super powerful guy. (She has normal deserty features ((dark skin and hair 'n stuff))) and has a ponytail and a moogle helper. She wields bows and moogle-generated arrows.

The other guy is a guy who lives in the oceanic nation thing that's a pacifist and prefers to stay back and fish. I...haven't really thought of his appearance yet, except that he has a tan (which applies to another male person...).
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2013, 12:16 am

Caprizant wrote:Not really an issue with writer's block, but I've been wondering: Should I post The Abstract Ideal of Staying Alive on here? I figure it gives me an opportunity to rewrite the already finished chapters while getting feedback as I go along.

Go for it.

Lief Katano wrote:I can't think of two names for people in my comic. One of them is a girl who lives in the desert nation who shows quite a bit of cleavage off (hey, the only real fanservicey girls in the comic are most of the Shivas (which is a goddamn necessity) and Faerie, and I'm thinking about fixing the latter) and can summon a golem and a wolf who can summon a super powerful guy. (She has normal deserty features ((dark skin and hair 'n stuff))) and has a ponytail and a moogle helper. She wields bows and moogle-generated arrows.

The other guy is a guy who lives in the oceanic nation thing that's a pacifist and prefers to stay back and fish. I...haven't really thought of his appearance yet, except that he has a tan (which applies to another male person...).
For the girl, maybe Aria? The guy, Mako?

Meh, you could probably come up with better names.

Since I'm here, I may as well ask if anyone else has been planning on writing a novel/book/anything about the pit stop?

I have a few ideas still in my head for a novel of some sort, but didn't want to do anything if anyone else was planning or had something. I say this because I know you guys are much better writers than me and I wouldn't want to write something you guys could do a much better job of writing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next