Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks

+12
Greece
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Caprizant
Meyneth
Critical Sass
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
silence
returnofmastercrazyhand
Dragel
16 posters

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 3:22 pm

Wait, another doomsday "prophesy" predicted the end of the world was today? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks

Post by Chibster 23rd September 2015, 3:27 pm

I think it was said to be Sunday, when there's going to be a total lunar eclipse. Which makes no sense to me. :/
Chibster
Chibster

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravitas 23rd September 2015, 3:29 pm

Nah, this one has to do with CERN. The world must've ended 10 times by now.
Gravitas
Gravitas

: Filled with DETERMINATION. :

Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks - Page 6 Empty Shadow Pokémon of the Colossus

Post by Katuna Makata 23rd September 2015, 3:42 pm

ICO: The Wallpost in the Mist:
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK
Alignment : True Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 23rd September 2015, 3:59 pm

The Last Khaki Makoto wrote:
But it's still at least three months away. ;___; (If I had to guess, I'd say eight, going by time period between the release date of Awakening in Japan and the US. I don't mind being proven wrong and seeing it released next January though!)
It's weird, because I'd say PoR and RD were longer games than SS or Awakening and yet they were released within the same year. We've got Fates AND The Last Guardian to look out for! Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 16 - Abba is a Mom and Skype Sucks - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mg16g1Wzz71qdlkyg
Chibster
Chibster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 4:16 pm

Oh, didn't know that was today or even a thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 4:19 pm

Why wouldn't it be a thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd September 2015, 4:20 pm

Ngl that's the first I ever heard of it.

And knew its date.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 4:28 pm

*now wonders if there's a nation bi-curious day*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 4:33 pm

BIKE FURIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 4:44 pm

*is now trying this out*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd September 2015, 5:46 pm

Oh, I did that earlier, haha!
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 23rd September 2015, 6:11 pm

Khaki Makoto wrote:
ICO: the wall post on the mist::

I dont know if something inspired the title for this time but Fist Bump!
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravitas 23rd September 2015, 9:49 pm

Khaki Makoto wrote:
Vivi wrote:If you'd rather not mention, you don't have to, but what was that creepy experience? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, I can easily see why you wouldn't.
It's fine, but thank you for being understanding all the same. ^^

So I was around 10-11 if I'm remembering things correctly, and my younger brother and I wanted to spend the week up there with our cousins who were 14-15 and 10-11. They have a beautiful house out in the middle of the woods that, while not actually a mansion, feels like it to me. And their basement had a cool den/wasn't filled with as much junk like ours was at the time, so you could actually do stuff down there. One of the most significant things I remember about this vacation is that I was introduced to Monty Python and the Holy Grail during this time.

The part where I didn't want to be there comes from having to do activities and chores and stuff when really all I wanted to do was be lazy for a week and just play videogames in their basement, so again, nowhere near as awful as yours.

The awkward/creepy part comes from the sleeping arrangements. We each had our own bed/sleeping bags/sleeping space (I say this one because there was a box fort that we made that I slept in one night)/whatever down in the basement, but my older cousin invited me into his bed multiple times, and I agreed because he was cool and I liked hanging out with him, he was part of the reason we came up to visit after all.

I don't remember anything actually happening other than just laying under the covers together, but my aunt told him to not do that. I don't remember witnessing this conversation take place, but I know it came up. At the time, I thought she was just being mean so I kept accepting the invitations to sleep in his bed.

I never told my parents/brought it up after that week initially because I didn't think anything of it, we were just hanging out. Looking back on it years later after having read and seen tales that I won't go into details on, I now never bring up because

1. Again, I don't remember anything happening beyond what I mentioned earlier and I don't think anything did.
  2. I haven't seen this cousin in at least half a decade.
  3. ooooooooooh god the implications how would you even bring something like that up, when would it be relevant, it would just be awkward

And that is my not so exciting story.
Jeez, in retrospect that seems preeeeeety creepy of your cousin. Especially at that age, you can't really write that behavior off as "oh it's just kids being kids". He was 14. Whut
Gravitas
Gravitas

: Filled with DETERMINATION. :

Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next