Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! I need advice on this thing here!

Go down

Help! I need advice on this thing here! Empty Help! I need advice on this thing here!

Post by Guest 22nd September 2015, 11:45 pm

Had this idea after thinking about asking for advice on something that's been on my mind for a while.

So yeah, if you have a problem or something else, and would like to ask the other members here for advice on the subject, feel free to ask away!

...just try to keep it non FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (that stuff stays in the Lava Cooler)...

Now for the reason why I had this idea....I think most of you remember me talking about my...failed "romances" (haha), and how I sort of fell for another girl recently. Well, I know she's not right for me and have no real feelings for her, but.....I still seem to be getting distracted by her when she's working the same hours I am......

So yeah, I need advice for getting a girl off my mind who I don't want to think about anymore.

Back to top Go down

Help! I need advice on this thing here! Empty Re: Help! I need advice on this thing here!

Post by Katuna Makata 23rd September 2015, 12:08 am

Do you have to work with her to accomplish tasks or do you just happen to pass by each other while you're off doing your own jobs?
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK
Alignment : True Neutral

Back to top Go down

Help! I need advice on this thing here! Empty Re: Help! I need advice on this thing here!

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 12:24 am

She works in the deli area, and I rarely go back there nowadays (unless she or someone else needs help with something, which is rare), and when I do see her, it's only when I'm passing by the deli or she's walking around the store or doing something else, so we rarely even talk nowadays.

I used to have to help clean up in that area before some changes were made to make things easier (at least for the guys who work the night shift). We got along okay when I was helping out, and maybe that's one of the reasons why I started to like her, but, yeah, after finding out more about her, she's definitely not the kind of girl I want to even hang out with...though, it doesn't keep me from thinking she's cute....

So, long story short, I don't work with her per se, but we are scheduled for the same hours occasionally, and when I do see her sometimes, it's....distracting... Blushy Blushy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katuna Makata 23rd September 2015, 1:12 am

Ah okay, I've had a similar-yet-opposite problem, in that I kept thinking about certain guys because I tried to avoid them without being super obvious about it. (to varying degrees of success. Sorry)

I'm not sure what advice to offer other than to busy yourself with other tasks and avoid her when naturally possible, find a new focus of affection with a stronger pull than her, or whenever she pops into your head to consciously think of something else.
Katuna Makata
Katuna Makata

: 8D :

Myers-Briggs Type : IDEK
Alignment : True Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down