Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune Factory Frontier Journal! - Spring 30

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rune Factory Frontier Journal! - Spring 30 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rune Factory Frontier Journal! - Spring 30

Post by Nopon 9th September 2015, 12:26 am

spring 10:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Rune Factory Frontier Journal! - Spring 30 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rune Factory Frontier Journal! - Spring 30

Post by Guest 9th September 2015, 12:42 am

I find it funny how your character keeps getting...overheated like me. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th September 2015, 11:42 pm

Yay to overheating :D

spring 11:

Since keeping up with daily updates is actually tough I can do two things, either post daily until the end of the in game month then start the next in game month updates on the first of the next irl month, or I can not post an update on either saturday or sunday, which do you guys prefer?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 10th September 2015, 5:33 am

Though the each month update sounds very interesting, I think maybe not updating Sunday would be best.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th September 2015, 10:00 am

Agreed that it does sound interesting to just update every month, but it would probably mean that there'd be large gaps in between updates once the month ends in the game.... I'm enjoying this a bit too much to have to wait a month for another update! Super Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th September 2015, 11:25 pm

no update today since i'm behind on fire red editing ;o;

expect a double update later this week!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th September 2015, 11:58 pm

Spring 12:

I honestly was not thinking of revealing this so early but here we go. Something I've been thinking about is the Eunice path. As you grow closer to her, she eventually asks if you like slimmer girls. Here you can say if you like slimmer girls or you can respond with "not exactly". If you say not exactly, no change happens, but if you say you prefer thinner girls, she will go on a diet and do exercise and not like sweets anymore. Now here's the conflict. I feel awful picking either option simply because I will not be marrying her (everyone gasps at the reveal that that ship is sunk). I'd explain my reasons but then that'd give away who I will marry and I can't be having that now can I :P.

Anyway, the reason I feel awful with both choices is, if I tell her I prefer thinner girls she'll actually change herself to try to get me to like her more and I feel like a jerk making her change when I already know I'm not after her. The other option also feels awful to me because, like I said, I'm not going to marry her, so I'd be lying to her and filling her head with false hopes ;o;

So I'll let you guys try to convince me with which one to pick :D

All I know is that you can see her in a swimsuit if she's thinner, she'll no longer like sweets, she'll exercise in the mornings, and idk what else while there will be no drastic changes to her with the other option (no swimsuit though because she's too self conscious :V). So those are the only in game changes that I know of, so now that you're informed, help ;o;
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th September 2015, 11:16 am

...I keep forgetting who everyone is and what they look like...

...But yeah, both sound like awful choices... Do you have to pick, or can you just avoid having her ask you that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th September 2015, 11:58 am

She will ask you when either her friendship or love reach high enough, so the only way to avoid the question is by not interacting with her, which means we miss out on some events relating to other girls
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th September 2015, 2:56 pm

Spring 13:

I'm gonna skip tomorrow and the extra update I promised so that Monday I can resynchronize the irl and in game calendars :V

also having a cold triples the amount of energy used to do a task, and making that ax took out all of my hp, I did not expect that :V
(HP is used when RP runs out. RP is your stamina so working beyond your limits does in fact hurt you ;0;)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th September 2015, 12:08 am

Spring 14:

Reason I got the better tools was cause 1) they're better :V

and 2) they have special moves which do neat things: can lets me water 3 times as fast, ax can end stumps, and hammer can break medium rocks!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th September 2015, 11:48 pm

Spring 15:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th September 2015, 10:59 pm

Spring 16:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th September 2015, 11:50 pm

no update today, will try a double tomorrow, if you don't know why, look in lava cooler :V

-puts teabag in mouth-
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 19th September 2015, 12:05 am

Spring 17:

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum