Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 14 - Abba is a Potato

+14
Kaede Akamatsu
Sword
Greece
Caprizant
Chibster
Meyneth
returnofmastercrazyhand
Mathematical Enigma
Critical Sass
Gravitas
TheCapsFan
Burnin' Bunnies
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
18 posters

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 14 - Abba is a Potato - Page 66 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 14 - Abba is a Potato

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 1st September 2015, 8:15 pm

Lord Dragelsnart wrote:R.I.P. in peace

I sent ya a Skype friend request jokool if you don't mind

*gasp* MCH doesn't like meh D:
I like you, I just find you an acquaintance as I don't know you as long as the others.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 14 - Abba is a Potato - Page 66 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 4 - Episode 14 - Abba is a Potato

Post by Critical Sass 1st September 2015, 8:15 pm

any of you can skype me freely
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st September 2015, 8:37 pm

TheCapsFan wrote:except maybe ME
Shhh, that investigation is still underway.

Spiky Nopon wrote:I vote we meet at caps place and say "guuuuuurl we exist" then just walk off into the sunset high fiving each other

PLEASE DO THIS AT LEAST THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE SEMI-NEAR ME

Oh alright.  I was driving around 8:30-8:45, if you saw a red Volvo station wagon, that was me!  KM Says Hi!
I think I was already home by that time. Perhaps you also slipped by when I ducked into the auto parts store for a price quote.

If I happen to see a red Volvo wagon, I'll tap my horn. Just don't expect me to roll down the passenger window at a stop light, my windows are manual and I don't like leaning all the way across the truck if I don't have to. Is it a bricky kind of thing, or a much more streamlined model?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibster 1st September 2015, 8:53 pm

*Takes a break from reading*

TheCapsFan wrote:
Exactly! Just because you never met the person IRL doesn't mean that you can't be friends with them.
I don't think I'll ever tell my parents about my forums. I can't really imagine how they'd react and it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. :0

Lord Dragelsnart wrote:I consider you guys friends
Connie wrote:i love all of you
I know I haven't been here that long since I'm a long time Bulba user, but I just want to say I consider everyone here my friends as well. <3

Lief Katano wrote:How can you not like Chibster
Very true!

Also I don't go on often, but if anyone wants to add me on skype its chibster7 ('cause just plain chibster was taken!)
Chibster
Chibster

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 1st September 2015, 8:57 pm

I am still in complete and utter disbelief that I came top in the forum score thingybobber.

Like. How is that even possible?

I must be like, the Tex to the rest of the forum's Maine, Wyoming, and York.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st September 2015, 9:02 pm

It's because you didn't have lower-scoring users bringing you down. IIRC I had a higher score, but I was part of a team with lower-scoring users, sooo.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 1st September 2015, 9:02 pm

...Oh, does it work by averages?

That explains everything, it's way more understandable now.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 1st September 2015, 9:03 pm

Yeah.

That explains so much, doesn't it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 1st September 2015, 9:03 pm

The one time that being a post-whore with no life ever got me anything.

Last edited by Connie on 1st September 2015, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 1st September 2015, 9:27 pm

That was incredibly beautiful, though.

Like, seriously.

On the subject of being friends on the forum, my Mom recently discovered you guys. Apparently she didn't know that I was on a forum, even though I've actually talked about the Pit Stop a lot. Like, it seriously has become part of my daily routine. But yeah, I was talking about it sometime a few weeks ago (oh, I guess it would actually be a month ago, now) and Mom was all like, "you are on a forum/have online friends?" I think she was a bit surprised and unsettled, but Snazz said she was on it, I mentioned Greece was on it, and my other sis Valk knows about it and basically approved it, I guess. Mom hasn't asked about it, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's forgotten about it. Or maybe she hasn't but has decided to trust me to know what I'm doing, cause I have and I've been taught better than to randomly go on sites and chatrooms and junk. :shrug:

We actually talked about trust recently...naw, never mind. I'm not spilling my life story out. It was sort of a personal conversation as we were on a walk. Basically, I think Mom trusts me to be okay, and that I will come to here if things get bad.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st September 2015, 10:18 pm

zero 2 wrote:except me, as I have few true friends on here except Lief, Lux, and jokool.
snart, nanna, greece, luma, joltik, ME, chibister, and pretty much everyone else are acquaintances as I haven't known as long as the others or aren't close enough yet.
EDIT: and kyogre master is my IRL friend, so yeah...
Aww, thanks man!

But yeah, I consider all of you guys my friends. True, I don't know some of you that well, but we still get along with each other, and that's what matters the most, right?

Lord Dragelsnart wrote:I sent ya a Skype friend request jokool if you don't mind
Don't mind at all! If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 2nd September 2015, 12:07 am

Lief Katano wrote:It's because you didn't have lower-scoring users bringing you down. IIRC I had a higher score, but I was part of a team with lower-scoring users, sooo.

Connie wrote:...Oh, does it work by averages?

This is why I wanted to quit from the competition so I wouldn't.....sabotage my team's chances. Dark Magic Wink!

And I did.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd September 2015, 8:50 am

*is jet skiiing*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd September 2015, 9:06 am

Dark Magician Girl wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:It's because you didn't have lower-scoring users bringing you down. IIRC I had a higher score, but I was part of a team with lower-scoring users, sooo.

Connie wrote:...Oh, does it work by averages?

This is why I wanted to quit from the competition so I wouldn't.....sabotage my team's chances. Dark Magic Wink!
Rimshot
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravitas 2nd September 2015, 1:38 pm

Regarding online friends and the like: I'm pretty new here, so I don't know all of you that well, but you all are very nice and I love this forum. I can't wait to get to know you better. :)
Gravitas
Gravitas

: Filled with DETERMINATION. :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next