Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lava Cooler

+7
Booster_Gold
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Nopon
Caprizant
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lava Cooler - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lava Cooler

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th March 2013, 6:40 pm

Interesting cards....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 14th March 2013, 8:26 pm

jokool wrote:Whenever I need to learn something, I usually just learn the basics first and later on try to figure out the more complex stuff. I also like to just simply play and learn from experience. And when all else fails, I play this:

Spoiler:

ah yes, the legendary cards :D

also, in the few hours I decide to play pokemon colosseum, TS finishes his ship and damages mine :I
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th March 2013, 8:40 pm

Chaos wrote:also, in the few hours I decide to play pokemon colosseum, TS finishes his ship and damages mine :I

Actually, Bismarck was completed yesterday at around 4:10 PM EDT and The New Wave was already in pretty bad shape by the time I got to her. She was at 10% morale prior to the day rolling over, which then jumped to 23% when the day did roll over, then dropped back to 10 once I began attacking.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 14th March 2013, 9:12 pm

yeah, I went back in the paper and found out when your ship was done being made, as for The New Wave's....I guess its just history repeating
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th March 2013, 9:22 pm

I wish I had a battleship...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 14th March 2013, 9:28 pm

I have a theory about what happened to The New Wave but I don't like it....
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th March 2013, 9:30 pm

Yeah, it's been sunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th March 2013, 11:47 pm

Oh, forgot to mention this earlier: It's starting to get warmer here...... And that means that my computer is going to be more prone to overheating....................... Which means that I might not be able to duel, wage war, stuff like that, if it gets too hot out.......................................................

And if that isn't bad enough, I had a pop up warning telling me that I was 'running low on virtual memory,' which basically means my computer is..... Still a pile of crap......................................

So yeah, I might be using my Wii more often to get on here if things get too crazy with my computer...

Oh well, if I can't duel and stuff like that, I can at least catch up on One Piece and other manga that I've been wanting to read! *trying to think positive*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 15th March 2013, 6:13 am

I really hope that one of these days you'll get a new computer, Jokool.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 7:25 am

It would be nice for you to get a new computer.

And yes, The New Wave has been sunk and I'm pleased with the battle as the results were better than my best exceptions.

Of course the introduction of the Herald of Chaos does put a damper on things...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th March 2013, 8:19 am

jokool wrote:Oh, forgot to mention this earlier: It's starting to get warmer here...... And that means that my computer is going to be more prone to overheating....................... Which means that I might not be able to duel, wage war, stuff like that, if it gets too hot out.......................................................

And if that isn't bad enough, I had a pop up warning telling me that I was 'running low on virtual memory,' which basically means my computer is..... Still a pile of crap......................................

So yeah, I might be using my Wii more often to get on here if things get too crazy with my computer...

Oh well, if I can't duel and stuff like that, I can at least catch up on One Piece and other manga that I've been wanting to read! *trying to think positive*
perhaps instead of going for a 3ds xl you should try for a comp :I
Truthseeker4449 wrote:It would be nice for you to get a new computer.

And yes, The New Wave has been sunk and I'm pleased with the battle as the results were better than my best exceptions.

Of course the introduction of the Herald of Chaos does put a damper on things...
I am a bit upset with how The New Wave was unable to make it far, but like I said, the ship was simply taking after its namesake(a ship in one of my old rps which was abandoned and left aimlessly floating around after its crew had their falling out), if things do go after their namesakes though, then Dragon's Dream should fair better.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th March 2013, 8:28 am

Chaos wrote:

I am a bit upset with how The New Wave was unable to make it far, but like I said, the ship was simply taking after its namesake(a ship in one of my old rps which was abandoned and left aimlessly floating around after its crew had their falling out), if things do go after their namesakes though, then Dragon's Dream should fair better.
As long as you don't run it into the ground like you did with The New Wave.

*checks watch*

We'll be seeing if Dragon's Dream fares better, at least The New Wave had the honor of being able to fight her enemy prior to being sunk.

Is the Herald of Chaos an original name, or is she named after something?

And speaking of history repeating itself, Bismarck has sunk her first ship on her first deployment, just like the real life battleship she is named after. Though the real life Bismarck was cornered by the British Navy and sunk after taking a staggering amount of punishment. Only time will tell if my Bismarck meets a similar fate when she goes to intercept the next threat headed her way.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th March 2013, 8:40 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Chaos wrote:

*checks watch*

We'll be seeing if Dragon's Dream fares better, at least The New Wave had the honor of being able to fight her enemy prior to being sunk.

And speaking of history repeating itself, Bismarck has sunk her first ship on her first deployment, just like the real life battleship she is named after. Though the real life Bismarck was cornered by the British Navy and sunk after taking a staggering amount of punishment. Only time will tell if my Bismarck meets a similar fate when she goes to intercept the next threat headed her way.

all of my ship names are original names I've come up with over the years, The New Wave was the ship of my first pirate crew, The New World Heroes

Dragon's Dream is the name of my ship in MooC

Herald of Chaos is the epithet given to the pirate that rose up to carry on The New World Heroes legacy :I
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 11:32 am

Now I really wish I had a battleship.

Oh well, at least my harbor will be done in an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th March 2013, 11:44 am

Having to bold the parts I'm quoting because I'm on my Wii right now and deleting the other parts of the quotes takes too long:

Alucard wrote:I really hope that one of these days you'll get a new computer, Jokool.
I hope so too...

It would be nice, but with the way things are now, I highly doubt I get one any time soon..... But I'm still hoping for one, plus a 3DS! :D

Chaos wrote:
jokool wrote:Oh, forgot to mention this earlier: It's starting to get warmer here...... And that means that my computer is going to be more prone to overheating....................... Which means that I might not be able to duel, wage war, stuff like that, if it gets too hot out.......................................................

perhaps instead of going for a 3ds xl you should try for a comp :I

But I wanna play the new Pokémon games when they come out! D:

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Chaos wrote:

*checks watch*

Don't look at me! I'm neutral in this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next