Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game(s) are you playing?

+13
varia
returnofmastercrazyhand
Meyneth
Apocrypha
Katuna Makata
Sword Master
Critical Sass
Lief Katano
Princess
Cap'n Jack
TheCapsFan
Burnin' Bunnies
Caprizant
17 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

What game(s) are you playing? - Page 8 Empty Re: What game(s) are you playing?

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th June 2016, 9:37 pm

Train Simulator and Minecraft have been the only two games I've been playing of late.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th June 2016, 11:29 pm

Something that I started going through again is Katawa Shoujo. Never did do Shizune's route, so I'm exploring that now.

I really like her so far (putting her in a close second to Emi at the moment)! Also enjoying how the story is going along on this route! Easily one of my favorites out of all the routes so far!

...the only problem I have with playing these kind of games is that it reminds me of stuff and makes me think too much on things I shouldn't think about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th June 2016, 11:54 pm

Just finished Megaman 4, gonna play Megaman 5 starting tomorrow
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocrypha 17th June 2016, 2:21 am

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, FE: Birthright, and New Leaf.

Fun fact: Orochi is bamf when re-classed to witch
Another fun fact: my phone tried to autocorrect Orochi into Orochimaru
Apocrypha
Apocrypha

: What am I doing :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 17th June 2016, 4:40 am

So my goal is to finish Resident Evil Revelations this weekend. I think it's doable, given that the storyline is usually completed in 12-20 hours, but knowing how perfectionistic (not a word, ironically) I am, plus my inexperience with any kind of first person shooter (even though this game is in the survival horror genre) is what will make it difficult for me to complete in a timely manner. I shouldn't be as afraid of failure as I am, but nevertheless, having grown up in an environment (I'm mainly talking about my family) that puts unnecessary pressure on me to do well at video games to "prove" that I can play video games as a girl continues to rub off on me, even though I obviously don't put that standard on anyone else because, to be frank, it's sexist, regressive, and it doesn't make sense that in order to enjoy a game, one must be "perfect" and "get it" the first time around that they play it. I wish I were able to ignore such feelings because I don't even agree with why I feel them, but it's tough removing all the mindsets you grew up with, especially when they overlap with other negative (and some positive, to be sure) thoughts that have been drilled in you.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 18th June 2016, 3:06 pm

Caprizant wrote:Replaying Pokémon White and will probably move onto White 2 as soon as I'm done.
So I just got to Mistralton City, and when I healed at the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy told me my Pokémon have Pokérus! :O

I can't tell which Pokémon was the originator, but it's now on half of my team. Speaking of my team, here's how it's stacking up right now:

Ganon the Pignite — Male — Level 31 [Pokérus]
Harriet the Herdier — Female — Level 31 [Pokérus]
Lily the Lilligant — Female — Level 31
Nazca the Sigilyph — Male — Level 31 [Pokérus]
Jerry the Vanillite — Male — Level 31
Mai-Lee the Tynamo — Female — Level 30

I'm really liking the way it's shaping up. It feels like every Pokémon has an equally useful part on the team.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th June 2016, 6:51 pm

jokool wrote:Something that I started going through again is Katawa Shoujo. Never did do Shizune's route, so I'm exploring that now.

I really like her so far (putting her in a close second to Emi at the moment)! Also enjoying how the story is going along on this route! Easily one of my favorites out of all the routes so far!

...the only problem I have with playing these kind of games is that it reminds me of stuff and makes me think too much on things I shouldn't think about...
Finished Shizune's route earlier. I'm still putting her and her route second, but I enjoyed it and how it played out very much!

With the extra time I had today, I decided to go ahead and 100% the game and get all the different routes and endings for everyone, which, at this point, was only Shizune and Rin, plus one scene I missed with Emi (saved the best for last).

Out of all the girls, I'm ranking them (from last to first), Hanako (still think she's a nice girl, but her route made me feel uncomfortable...), Rin (very difficult girl to deal with, but I still like her and the second H-scene with her is one of my favorites...), Lilly (just slightly disappointed with how the good route ended (it was a good ending, but still, something about it just felt off...), Shizune (who quickly grew on me while going through her route, and the overall experience was quite enjoyable), and, of course, Emi. ...THIS THING

Yes, Emi still is my favorite girl and has the best route in my opinion. I went through it quickly to get the last scene I missed with her, and I literally started tearing up at one point... Niagara Falls Something about the experience with her is like something I've dreamed about when wanting to be in a relationship with someone. She's lots of fun and just so dang adorable! True, there's quite a few difficult moments with her, but they work out so beautifully that it just makes me like her more! *sigh*

...I really shouldn't play games like this... As I mentioned before, it just makes me think of things I shouldn't be thinking of... But I still love this experience!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 19th June 2016, 7:24 pm

Hey Jo, you've played 999 right? I'm finally playing it myself and it hasn't really grabbed me yet. Zero Escape piqued my interest because I got the impression that it's sorta like "a smarter take on Saw", that it uses its structure and all its various historical/cultural references to make a point about society. I'm about three puzzles in, about to go into the fourth puzzle with Lotus (whom I dislike strongly) and Clover (whom I'm still getting to know but she hasn't been the sweetest either). What say you? Does it live up to that idea of mine, "a smarter take on Saw"? Will it grow on me if I stick to it?
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th June 2016, 7:28 pm

Given that I've never seen Saw, I have no idea how to respond.

I will say that, if it hasn't grown on you yet, then it may not be your cup of tea... But keep going! It does get better and you may change your mind about it.

...I wonder if I should try to redo my LP of that someday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 19th June 2016, 7:33 pm

Do it, fig
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 20th June 2016, 8:09 pm

Finished Pokémon White! Holy crap, that ending was spectacular. I'm quietly hopeful that the plot of SuMo will have just as much thought put into it.

This ended up being my game-winning team. (Some spoilers ahead.)

team:

I couldn't bring myself to use [spoiltext]Zekrom against N[/spoiltext], even though in the context of the plot, it would've been amazing. I didn't want to abandon any one of the team members I'd met throughout the game. Luckily, everything turned out okay. Despite being slightly underleveled, we took out [spoiltext]N and Ghetsis[/spoiltext] with relative ease. And I actually used every one of my Pokémon for something important in those last battles. It was really fun.

Now onto post-game stuff! :D
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 4th July 2016, 7:56 pm

I played through to the fourth world of Super Monkey Ball 2 yesterday. Not sure if I'll finish it, but it was fun. :V
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th July 2016, 9:06 pm

100% boxboxboy really great game and only 5 bucks, now to play ace attorney or finally finish dillon's rolling western
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 7th July 2016, 3:46 pm

Replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, aiming for 100% this time. I didn't quite make it last time I played the game. :V
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 7th July 2016, 4:01 pm

Dragon Age Origins and sometimes tales of Zestiria(when Greece isn't using steam) also Fire Emblem Birthright.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next