Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Remnant

+2
Lief Katano
Greece
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rising Remnant - Page 3 Empty Re: Rising Remnant

Post by Meyneth 28th June 2015, 9:01 pm

Hey guys sorry for the delay again, but now I'm setting a deadline! Will 5ish MST on the 29 work for everyone?
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th June 2015, 9:03 pm

Eh, deadline for what? Sign up?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th June 2015, 9:03 pm

Should work for me. Praise feathers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th June 2015, 10:34 pm

since i'm already in works for me Praise feathers!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 28th June 2015, 10:38 pm

I'm fine. Monkey Dance
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Heroic Sociopath 29th June 2015, 1:35 am

Name: Edgar Natas

Job: Paladin

Base stats:
HP: 35
MP:5
Attack 2
Defense 5
Magic Attack 0
Magic Defense 2
Speed 1

Ability: Protect ally: can take damage in place of another, must choose the ally. Also gains Defence+1

Skills: Auto-Life and Synergistic

Appearance: Edgar is average height, but nonetheless comes off as imposing. First off, he's pretty muscular. Not huge. He's toned and athletic, built just as much for agility as strength. He also has a bad case of Male Resting Bitch Face. He rarely smiles, and usually looks pissed off. He has a small scar over his left eyebrow. His dirty blond hair is perpetually in a medium-length mop, and it's the same color as his dark eyes. Ed's skin is tan, because he spends a lot of time outside, traveling from place to place, fighting monsters.

Weapon Appearance: Behold, the World's Greatest Mace:
http://ww.dealwinwin.com/wwwimages/product/I6/03/2013-07-18-04182317485.jpg

Personality: He's a little rough around the edges. Making a living by wandering around fighting monsters will do it. He's a bit on the simple side, preferring to solve problems via brute force most of the time. That said, he's got a softer side, and his heart's in the right place. He just doesn't show it often. He enjoys cooking, and he sometimes wishes he were better at connecting with people. Edgar also has a very strong sense of justice.

History: PM'd

Anything Else?: Could I trade five of Ed's HP for MP? If not, I understand.
Heroic Sociopath
Heroic Sociopath

Alignment : Neutral Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 29th June 2015, 6:26 pm

I'd like to keep the HP/MP the same, but when you level up you will get at least one point(for the beginning) To put where ever you want, one one point for stats equals 5 MP/HP. You're good to go!
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 1st July 2015, 8:43 pm

Spoiler:

It was an exiting day in Oftla! Today was to by the signing of the peace treaty that would hopefully end war. The people were excited for the war to finally be over many locals were worried that the middle land would be dragged into the conflict and they could lose people as the other two lands had. Two diplomats from Katsiea and Telega were going to sign while a member of the seven would observe, along side the choose few that were allowed to attend.

Sarton was built on a hill and had many different twists and turns with cobble stone streets and ally ways that ranged from a few feet to so large that six chocobos could walk down them side by side. The houses and building were crammed together, and the only green you would see would be a small window boxes. The houses were made out of orange brick and stone. There were many shops in the area, rangering from amour to forgeries to items, and many inns, ranging from larger to small. There was even a pet shop, where you could by cute animals!

And so we begin!

players:
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 1st July 2015, 11:56 pm

Edwin walked through the streets, glaring at the people around him. He then glared up at the sun. Stupid thing, thinking it was so special...he wanted to punch it...

Wait, that was stupid. Was Edwin being stupid? Edwin looked at his hand and noticed the bottle of beer. How many had he had? He couldn't quite remember so he chugged the rest of it and threw the bottle on the ground. That'd have to be his last one.

He sat on a bench under a tree and looked at the people. Sure was more crowded than usual, he wondered what the heck was going on...
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 2nd July 2015, 12:22 am

The noise out was growing more unbearable by the minute. The inner sections of Oftla   were usually this noisy, but that was never the norm for anywhere else in Oftla. Lem walked over to the nearby window and closed it. She had been hoping to get some fresh air now that she watered the flowers, but that wasn't worth the noise.

The people in the streets were buzzing up and down every possible split in the road. A few of those cart stalls seemed to have been placed sporadically across the street, and the customers at these stands were jittering around as if there was something to fear in the upcoming event.

It was all a little for rowdy than Lem would have preferred, but it was all because of the treaty. These little events would only last for so long, and then things would go back to the way they were.

Lem looked down at the flowerss she had watered, they seemed to be the only peaceful things left. By the time Lem looked back up it seemed that someone else had taken a distaste to the crowd and staggered off towards one of the nearby benches.

Last edited by Greece on 2nd July 2015, 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Heroic Sociopath 2nd July 2015, 6:28 pm

((So it turns out Lief's character is almost exactly like mine! Fancy that! So I made a new one.))

Spoiler:
Heroic Sociopath
Heroic Sociopath

Alignment : Neutral Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 23rd July 2015, 7:10 pm

(so I sent HS a PM telling him that he was accepted and he hasn't gotten back to me. so we are going to go on without him for now.

Edwin was sitting on the bench but he had not gone unnoticed. A young girl who looked to be about ten walked over to him. She was wearing a blue dress and had black hair that was tried in pigtails. She was holding a small bear.

"Hi there!" She said, "Are you here for the Signing too?"

~~~

He Adjusted his dagger and looked to his boss. It felt like he had been here forever. When would they get to strike. They been had been in this ally since dawn.

players:
Meyneth
Meyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 2nd August 2015, 11:38 pm

Edwin glared at the girl, and poked the stuffed bear with his right hand.

"Signing? The hell you talking about?"
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3