The Dreamworld

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Dreamworld

Post by Windchild on 14th September 2016, 7:00 pm

@Truthseeker4449 wrote:Had a strange dream last night.

I was dreaming I was on the forum. And suddenly Lief start posting pictures of his penis everywhere. He even went so far to edit a penis onto his avatar. Right when I came to the realization that his behavior violated Forumotion's rules, I was woken up by a neighbor driving away in his loud motorcycle. Before 5 am.

I have no idea why I had this dream, but I hope I never have it again.

Windchild

: Flamebringer

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 16th September 2016, 2:17 pm

My dream this morning was sadly cut short because of my alarm and babysitting duties. *sigh*

But I was playing Breath of the Wild (on something like a computer but also like the PS3 it was odd (NX future vision??! Lolol)) and it was wonderful. It's been a while since I've had a Zelda related dream (and I probably only had one last night because Valk and I were having deep discussions at midnight oops).

For any details, it looked more like Twilight Princess, but imagine Journey like graphics, and basically combine TP Fishing Hole with the Breath of the Wild trailer and some Skyward Sword, maybe. It was beautiful.
But yeah, there was a canoe, the world is so open concept and non linear that we were swimming upstream towards the exit to the first dungeon, because why not.
And right before I woke up, I accidentally found myself in one of the shrines, and it was some serious business. Too bad I won't know how that goes, haha.

It just was really beautiful and really exciting, and though I highly doubt my dream is anything like the real game, I have to say that I am really looking forward to playing it. too bad I won't be able to for at least over a year after release...
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 7th December 2016, 3:39 pm

My dream this morning was about the Pit Stop LOLOL

Like, there had been a couple of design changes, a whole ton of new emojis added, and some more inactive members were being active. This all had happened about overnight, and seemed to be done under the table. Like, Caprizant and Truth hadn't done anything. Someone else did it or something. It was bizarre

Anyway, the main thread I remember that was new and used some of the new emojis had some random title (I think something to do with Dirt?) It was started by Truth with the first line of Splish Splash. People seemed confused that I knew the song, because apparently in dream the song was part of some Rated R movie, lolol.

An annoying thing about whoever had messed with the Pit Stop is that they didn't have the forum centered.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano on 7th December 2016, 4:57 pm

@Truthseeker4449 wrote:Had a strange dream last night.

I was dreaming I was on the forum. And suddenly Lief start posting pictures of his penis everywhere. He even went so far to edit a penis onto his avatar. Right when I came to the realization that his behavior violated Forumotion's rules, I was woken up by a neighbor driving away in his loud motorcycle. Before 5 am.

I have no idea why I had this dream, but I hope I never have it again.
I only just noticed this. Apparently Dream Liefs are the strangest Liefs of all. Daaahck?

Thief Lief Katano appeared!
Please play Final Fantasy Record Keeper | RW: Ramza Soul Break: Shout (241 MND) ID: SGuM
Lief Katano

: Official Darky Kunt of TPPS :

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 7th December 2016, 5:43 pm

So many of us dream about the Pit Stop, what the heck
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 7th December 2016, 5:50 pm

I blame the spam bot that dumped that man into the forum's code.

Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 13th January 2017, 12:45 pm

So remember how I mentioned I got all the achievements again in OJ recently? I almost forgot to mention the dream I had last night where I got online and saw they had new placeholder achievements... I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Laughing

“Just like a single bullet setting off a world war, despair has the power to throw this world into chaos!”
jokool
Admin

: True Ultimate Despair :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 6th March 2017, 8:29 pm

Had a cool, but bizarre and disturbing dream last night.

Cool part: Dreamed I was an assassin like in Dishonored, but I also had powers from Paladins, so I could bend time like Corvo, and I could go stealth like Skye. At one point, I was up against a knife throwing assassin (not Maeve, but similar knife throwing skills), and I used my bend time ability to grab one of his knives in mid air and stab him with it.

Then came the disturbing part...turns out I was taking out the target in the store I work at, so a lot of familiar faces were in my dream...and I was on a high chaos run...basically meaning everyone who saw me died...

After going on a murder spree, I had to use my stealth to run away, but I had to find my gun, sword, and other stuff first (kind of like how [spoiltext]Corvo get's his weapons taken from him when he's captured by Daud[/spoiltext] ). Found them in a milk crate, and quickly gathered them up...but, unlike in a game where things instantly go back to your inventory, I had to gather them all up in my hands...so I was fumbling around with all my stuff while trying to get away...

Ended up losing half of my stuff while trying to escape, then I woke up before I got surrounded and murdered. Dreaming

“Just like a single bullet setting off a world war, despair has the power to throw this world into chaos!”
jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 12th March 2017, 9:27 am

Last night I dreamed I was Maeve. Coy Cat

Kind of an interesting dream overall, I was prowling and pouncing around the rooftops of the city down the road from us hunting other Maeves and Kinessas. I'm assuming I dreamed this because Truth and I were testing something last night with both of us as Maeve. Laughing

jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 2nd May 2017, 10:53 pm

So, I had an interesting dream about a friend last night. I remember talking with them and hearing how that they were sad and lonely, and I just gave them a big hug at the end.

There were also a few other weird details in that dream, like how above my room was a portal to said friend's room...but that's not important.

What is important...or relevant...or whatever...

...let's try that again: Because I had that dream about them, I ended up thinking about them all day and wondering if they were sad or lonely...

Have you guys ever had a dream about someone and couldn't stop thinking about them the next day?

jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 4th May 2017, 11:58 am

Yup, it's happened to me before and some other people I know
Greece

: He's Perfect :

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orcapon on 13th July 2017, 8:39 pm

A few days ago I had a dream where I was trying to find a Switch and someone in my dream told me to check on Saturday at 9:25 am.

Gonna try it to see if my dreams are prophetic :0

Orcapon

: Shark Bully

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Windchild on 14th July 2017, 10:31 am

Had a really nice dream...

I was going on some sort of trip or something. And there was this guy there. I liked him. Unfortunately, so did a girl in our group. So we sorta stealthily competed to win his affection. But the girl goofed up, giving me an opportunity to get close to him...

And then my alarm went off, and I banged my head on my headboard trying to turn it off. Niagara Falls

Windchild

: Flamebringer

Alignment : Neutral Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 14th July 2017, 6:46 pm

Man, that's like every good dream I have. Just about to score, then BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orcapon on 17th July 2017, 10:37 am

Dreamed a friend of the family found out how much stuff is going on with me mentally so they sent a hypnotist to my home to help. I had to read a card to be hypnotized but I was reluctant and looked it over. Then passed out cause I was exhausted anyway then when I opened my eyes I was watching my self run around a haunted library dodging items flying at me while running past the moon children from majora's mask. Eventually I reached a dead end turned around and attacked one of the moon children with a sword, it bounced off and they said the game was fun then I was outside. There was a moving light which I pointed at and said it was a candle. A friend told me it was just a reflection of light but I wanted to verify it so I ran into the light then woke up
Orcapon

: Shark Bully

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top