Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dreamworld

+5
Lief Katano
Princess
Greece
Truthseeker4449
Nopon
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dreamworld - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dreamworld

Post by Guest 28th June 2015, 10:13 am

I had an interesting dream last night. I was part of Lost Legends, but it was IRL, and we were all fighting stuff (they looked like raccoons?) in a field or something. I remember I was an archer with regular and poison arrows and had blue and black knight-like armor. All of my armor/equipment seemed to be prop or toy-like, and I remember that I wasn't very good at shooting my bow...

Very interesting, and now I think I want to join Lost Legends.

Edit: Oooooooooooohhhhh.... Just had a thought about why we were fighting raccoons: I saw one in our yard last night. I think the field was also apart of our land, and there may have been a forest along it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 2nd July 2015, 12:35 pm

So I had a dream recently where Lief came out of my 3DS...it was odd because the person who came out of the 3DS was someone at my school but it was definitely Lief. That phenomenon happens a lot in my dreams. Anyway, it was weird because we didn't know how to get Lief back when he would inevitably have to leave. Then this household insect came into my room, it looked like a mix of a giant ant and a centipede and I said I wanted help killing it because I had never seen something like it before, but Lief told me to kill it myself. I decided it made sense since it was in MY room, but the insect got into my bed and I forget how I killed it but it was gone eventually. Then my siblings came into my room and were mad a stranger was in it, particularly because the stranger was a young teenage boy, and I tried to explain it somehow, and now the rest of the dream is very foggy. I came to a family meeting and told Lief to stay in my room and hide under my bed or something like that and now I forget the rest of the dream entirely. I do know we found a way for Lief to get back, though.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd July 2015, 1:14 pm

So it looked like someone from your school, but you knew it was me, or...? Because I had something like that happen before.

Either way I'm touched that I appeared in your dream.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 2nd July 2015, 3:38 pm

I like to think of it as that my brain doesn't know what to visually represent you as because I don't associate your face with what you post, so when you appear in my dreams, it's a random person. And yeah, it's hard to explain. I knew it was you, just its physical appearance wasn't you.

I've had dreams about you before but I don't remember them that well. Once I was trying to steal your orange juice without you noticing because I was pranking you and jokool was in on it. I don't remember anything else about that dream though I know it went on for a while after that.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 2nd July 2015, 6:22 pm

I just had an interesting dream during my nap.
It was structured much like a movie, and I feel like I've had it before, but I don't think I have. It took place in a city, which is weird because I don't like cities. .-.
I'm going to put this in a spoiler cause it is kinda long.:

It was a little weird, but still kinda cool in a weird way. I can't really explain it, but the way it felt like a movie was kinda cool.

Also, apparently my name was Miranda, or something, or that was the other girl's name, because  the card said "Dear Miranda" and that was what I knew the movie to be called? :shrugs:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd July 2015, 1:41 pm

last night's dream was really awesome!:
:U It doesn't sound awesome when I describe it like that, but it was awesome and intense during the dream and I suck at describing my dreams. :U
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th July 2015, 3:39 pm

I just had a nap-dream where jokool and I were at a thing for horror-like movies but then we started getting chased by a guy from Scooby-Doo (or at least was in a dream!Scooby Doo movie - he kind of reminds me of the virus guy from a movie, but I don't know who it was) and we were flipping out. And got tiger insurance. 

We eventually escaped and ended at a con-type thing with my family. jokool disappeared by then - I may have ditched him.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 30th September 2015, 4:55 pm

Had an interesting, honestly a little unsettling nap-dream just now. I had been at school, and as I was going about some classes, I seemed to have had a very hard time concentrating. I had a hard time staying awake and kept slurring my words. I also seemed to have been having a hard time hearing, as I would keep getting these “Sound Penalties” for playing music too loud. Everything seemed kinda muted, and it was quite disorienting. Well, as I was leaving my English class (with a teacher that was basically a combination of my current English teacher, my Choral instructor, and possibly my English teacher from two years ago) (which is another thing to note: this dream seems to have taken place last school year, as I kept being referred to my grade from last year.) Well, as I was leaving the class to go to my last period, I was receiving one of these “Sound Penalties”. I don’t know why the teachers had large speakers in their room, much less why my phone would be connected to them via Bluetooth or something, but I was playing my music too loud over them and the cafeteria workers downstairs were getting upset. (My highschools were combined in a new way this time. It seemed to have only been my second and current high school though.) The three or so kids who were still in the class with me and the teacher (I believe they were in trouble too for whatever reason—they were trouble making kids) kept making fun of me when I started to wobble around and messing up my pronunciation of words. I couldn’t think straight and the black bubbles and haze kept happening in my vision. I almost fell down into this random ditchlike thing in the class room on the floor…and then I did pass out. At this time, the teacher had been out of the room. The two boys were frightened and picked me up. They showed me to a staff member standing guard outside the door or something, and she didn’t really even notice what was happening. As they rushed me out of the room, knowing somehow that the teacher was coming back, an odd perspective switch took place right there in the door way of the class room—the boys left, and then the teacher came rushing into the room. From the point of view of the teacher; she rushed down the hallway, and turned to enter a room when I was being loopy and obnoxious yet again. (So yes, another odd perspective change back to me) In this other class room, a table had been set up for me to lay on as the nurses arrived, but I was stumbling around and wondering why the English teacher was playing stuff in Spanish. I still don’t know why, by the way. I think she was also mixed with my homeroom teacher in that aspect. I remember trying to explain what I think had happened to the teacher—I was saying that I passed out due to sleep deprivation, but as I was saying ‘deprivation’, I kept mispronouncing it. I went to lay on the table some more as I was still very dizzy. I also remember the teacher saying at least twice, “, go over there. I can’t deal with you right now.” Because of my loopiness.

So yeah. :V
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th November 2015, 10:28 am

I had a dream last night where Luma was picking me up from some sort of open house thing but I kept on delaying it because I forgot some stuff.

Then when I finally gave up because it was getting late I couldn't find her.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 29th December 2015, 11:02 pm

So I dozed off in the car and had a dream. I was at some con dressed as my nopon when I ran into one of my internet friends. I stared at them for a bit thinking about telling them who I was, but then instead I walked up to them and shook their hand and told them about how I loved their work and that they were my inspiration. Not to feel bad because there were plenty of people who cared about them and that I hoped my work could inspire someone as much as their work had inspired me. By this point I was crying and they had to go give a panel so I was left there. The zikeep came and told me that we had to go give our own panel...

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 29th December 2015, 11:29 pm

A vision of the future, perhaps??! :O

Continued in the next episode of: The Dream Life of a Skull Nopon Boy
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th January 2016, 3:56 am

Had a bad nightmare, was working super overtime at work and got a call from someone saying they they were sorry for what they did in a drunken way and that they were going to my house to apologize to the person that used to live there. I got worried for my family's lives so I tried to leave but boss didn't let me, I was then trapped at a school where I failed a rap battle for my freedom due to writer's block. I eventually got away, went home, then there was a flash flood, water going into the house slightly then I look out a window, see a puppy on a branch that falls into the water and gets swept away with nothing I can do except hear it's frightened yelp.... I then woke up and am still very shaken up
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 9th January 2016, 10:13 pm

I had a wonderful dream that my university library doubled as a walmart or target but with free food.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th January 2016, 10:56 pm

I can't remember what I dreamed last night. I do remember a dream from a couple days/a week ago or so, though.
It's hard for me to explain, but just think: somewhat dystopian, with a hint of sci-fi Victorian. Orphaned boy rivalry. Some renowned scientist/military dude shows interest in the boy who is more of a wimp, claiming he is the chosen one/has ancient powers. Skip to the future where the boy is now a teenager/adult, or maybe it has just been a year or two since the orphanage. There is some sort of diplomatic council or something, but an uprising/revolution, complete with assassins is starting to occur. Boy's powers are manifest as he saves a high ranked individual.
Imagine the power as some large entity, much like Tabuu from Brawl, but bigger and more flowy. :U

That is such a terrible explaination, but I think we can agree that it was epic and I might developed it further into something, who knows.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2016, 11:02 pm

I had an interesting dream last night. I think I was traveling (or running away from something?), and it was raining/storming hard. I remember I was in the town I work in and was taking shelter in the metal barn we keep our feed in at my store. I think there was more, but that's about all I can remember...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum