Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit Stop Watching Stuff Together Club!: Idk, 4 things?

+4
Greece
Princess
returnofmastercrazyhand
Meyneth
8 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Pit Stop Watching Stuff Together Club!: Idk, 4 things? - Page 4 Empty Re: Pit Stop Watching Stuff Together Club!: Idk, 4 things?

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 12:10 am

Wrong Thread Lux!

Back to top Go down

Pit Stop Watching Stuff Together Club!: Idk, 4 things? - Page 4 Empty Re: Pit Stop Watching Stuff Together Club!: Idk, 4 things?

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 12:16 am

Princess of Lumas wrote:So should we plan to watch 1 episode (or 2 episodes. whatever you'd all prefer) of Angel Beats on Tuesday and discuss it then?
I say let's start from the very beginning. A very good place to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2015, 12:28 am

Hmm... I suppose why not two episodes back to back? Also does Crunchyroll have this series?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st May 2015, 12:29 am

crunchyroll does!

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 21st May 2015, 12:38 am

So we should finish Angel Beats in about 6-7 weeks. Excellent!

Can't wait to see the actual turnout on this...
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st May 2015, 12:45 am

expect to see me here cause I love Angel Beats :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st May 2015, 1:06 pm

bobobo-bo bo-bobo is my recommendation.
also, DON'T WATCH THE SUB! even JAPAN THEMSELVES think the dub is the Superior version and no it's not on crunchyroll, so we may have to resort to youtube or illegal methods.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2015, 1:14 pm

Youtube itself would be considered one of those illegal methods unless it's uploaded by those who have the rights. If they do not have the legal rights to show the show, we shouldn't talk about them. Hulu and Crunchyroll are sites that always show only what they have the legal ability to show.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st May 2015, 1:31 pm

speaking of which, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have a rule to only nominate things which can be legally watched because some of the members of the club clearly don't want to use the illegal methods, thoughts?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2015, 1:48 pm

What I'm more or less saying you can't discuss where you're getting the anime from if it's not a legal source, like on BMGf.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2015, 2:00 pm

If it's on a Youtube channel like Funimation, it's fine to discuss that (that's where I watched Soul Eater when our Netflix subscription ran out, and also where I'm watching Spice and Wolf currently (if I ever get around to watching it again Disgust )).

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st May 2015, 7:09 pm

okay NEVER MIND.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th May 2015, 4:31 pm

Just a reminder that tomorrow we will be watching episodes 1 and 2 of Angel Beats, tonight at midnight eastern time I will be posting links to episodes 1 and 2 sub version since that's the only one I know where to watch legally. That way you guys can avoid spoilers. Would you guys prefer Hulu or Crunchyroll?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th May 2015, 4:32 pm

I'm going to watch them today and comment tomorrow because I have finals tomorrow.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th May 2015, 7:21 pm

Magical Nopon wrote:Just a reminder that tomorrow we will be watching episodes 1 and 2 of Angel Beats, tonight at midnight eastern time I will be posting links to episodes 1 and 2 sub version since that's the only one I know where to watch legally. That way you guys can avoid spoilers. Would you guys prefer Hulu or Crunchyroll?
I'm going to be searching for the series on the 3DS Hulu Plus app, which I'm pretty sure it's on. Personally on a computer I would go with Crunchyroll.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next