Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15

Go down

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 Empty Nintendo Direct 1/14/15

Writing out my opinion on things that happen in the Nintendo Direct. Could've just done this in the Galactic Arcade, but hey, we have blogs, let's use blogs.

Starts off with a new Fire Emblem being announced! A comic book writer is joining the ranks for this one. And it seems to have choices that affect the game.

A new puzzle game/RPG mix is coming to America. There's also a different one of the same series, just mixed with Mario also. Puzzle and Dragons Z + Mario Edition will be coming to America May 2015. (It's a bundle). You match orb things to attack your enemies. And you can recruit enemies! Like Goomba and Koopa Troopa.

Pokémon Shuffle is on the eShop (will come?). It's like Pokémon Trozei except with Mega Evolution. And it's freenium. Gonk

Oh! Wii titles can be downloaded on the Wii U. Sweet! You don't even need to switch to Wii Mode to play them! If you can use the Wii Classic Controller, you can also use the GamePad! :DDD (Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Punch-Out!! have been announced. They're all coming out in January, and will be half-price for a week after their release.

...Kirby and the Rainbow Curse seems hard. You can also use amiibos to power up Kirby - Kirby's amiibo will power up his dash, Dedede's will give him HP, and Meta Knight's will enlong his dash.

Ness's amiibo will come in Spring! :DDDDDDD and Robin and Lucina but screw 'em

Super Mario amiibos will come. With Mario Party 10. The Super Mario amiibos will still be compatible with Smash Bros. if applicable, and any Smash Bros. amiibo will be compatible with Mario Party 10...but you need to delete the Smash Bros. data.

Also Toad amiibo will be compatible with Treasure Tracker. It installs the ability to find 8-bit Toad in the level.

Splatoon has a hub level where you can buy weapons and clothing. Clothing can affect strength and speed stats and stuff. It will be available in May.

Majora's Mask DLC! Tingle fights with a wallet and a balloon, while Young Link fights with the Kokiri Sword and can go all Fierce Deity. Yay Fierce Deity Link!

Xenoblade Chronicles X stuff. Don't really care, sue me. It's mostly video stuff that I can't really relay.

New Mario Vs. Donkey Kong game, Tipping Star. You can tip people who make good levels with stars so they can buy shit. It's also compatible with the 3DS - buy it on the Wii U and you get a download code for the 3DS version.

Bandai Namco's making an action game for the Wii U. It's free, internet-based, and we have no name for it besides "Project Treasure". Or a release date. And the PS4 doesn't get it! Screw you, PS4.

There's more games but I stopped caring by this point TBH.

Sega's releasing some 3D Classics. Guranteed to be better than Sonic Boom!

Oh, Etrain Mystery Dungeon was announced! You make characters, like Etrian Odyssey, then explore dungeons and get treasure and beat up monsters, like Mystery Dungeon. And Etrian Odyssey. i keep on wanting to spell Etrian "Etrain"

New Fossil Fighters game! You can drive around. You can team up with friends and beat up people online. Coming March 20.

New 3DS acknowledged by Nintendo of America. After I got my Persona Q 3DS XL, too... y u so negative? You can touch an amiibo on the touch screen to scan it. And, of course, you can access Miiverse while playing Smash 3D and play it faster. And mo' battery life mo' fun. It comes February 13. And it comes without a AC Ada - wait, what the hell?

You can use Fire Emblem characters in Project Steam...as long as they have an amiibo. And they're bringing over more Marth amiibos!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D will be available in April.

Iron Fall is a shooter. Man I dunno do you want me to care.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will get a New 3DS XL model. Also there will be a demo. Also a Swap Panel thing. It's coming February something I dunno.

Exclusive to the New 3DS is a 360 camera. February 13 is the release date. ALSO THERE'S A MAJORA'S MASK NEW 3DS XL

NINTENDO

WHY DO YOU HATE ME ;_;

...also it's a bit disappointing to hear that IntSys is working on a new Fire Emblem rather than SMT x Fire Emblem. Not even any news. Dammit.

Anyway, that's it for this Nintendo Direct. Until next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeorwheneveryoupostagain.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 :: Comments

returnofmastercrazyhand

Post 14th January 2015, 9:58 am by returnofmastercrazyhand

why I an excited for tingle I will never know. but yeah, it was a good direct!

Back to top Go down

Post 14th January 2015, 10:01 am by Guest

Etrian Mystery Dungeon was announced...for overseas release? Because I've known about it for at least a month.

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 14th January 2015, 10:02 am by Nopon

Lief, I am here to sue you for not caring about Xenoblade X

I demand you either care or pay me 3 care tokens to be used when I feel like it. If you do not comply then I will see you in court >:(

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 14th January 2015, 10:03 am by Truthseeker4449

That outta be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 14th January 2015, 10:04 am by Lief Katano

Prince Charles wrote:Etrian Mystery Dungeon was announced...for overseas release?  Because I've known about it for at least a month.  
Pretty much yeah.
Lux wrote:Lief, I am here to sue you for not caring about Xenoblade X

I demand you either care or pay me 3 care tokens to be used when I feel like it. If you do not comply then I will see you in court >:(
*grumble grumble* *gives Lux three care tokens*

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 14th January 2015, 10:07 am by Nopon

Yay! -puts care tokens in a bag and runs-

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 14th January 2015, 10:21 am by Truthseeker4449

Awww over already...

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 14th January 2015, 12:08 pm by Lief Katano

This is a blog('s comment section), not a entertainment section.

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 14th January 2015, 3:12 pm by Greece

Lux wrote:Yay! -puts care tokens in a bag and runs-

Should've asked for affinity coins

Back to top Go down

Post 14th January 2015, 4:15 pm by Guest

No AC adapter for "New" 3DS? That usually only happens in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 14th January 2015, 4:53 pm by Lief Katano

I'm surprised it happens at all, really. I mean, I have some third party chargers, so it's fine with me, but you'd think that it would come with one.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down