Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

+7
Meyneth
Princess
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
11 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 7 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 6th November 2014, 4:21 pm

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING. MAJORA'S MASK IS COMING TO THE 3DS.

Honestly I would have liked to see it come to WiiU, but who doesn't have the WiiU? This chica. And it's still happening. So...

WOOT
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans - Page 7 Empty Re: The All-Mighty Triforce and Shenanigans

Post by Lief Katano 6th November 2014, 4:26 pm

Further proof that Nintendo wants to drain my wallet. I wanted to play Majora's Mask (also: SSB Melee) but reasons prevent that, most of them being I mostly play my 3DS. This should help with that!

Also it's better time-restricted gameplay then, say, That Which I Will Not Speak Of, because you can reset the clock whenever you want, meaning you can do everything, you just have to plan out the cycles to do it in.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 6th November 2014, 4:26 pm

we had this discussion in the galactic arcade...
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th November 2014, 4:27 pm

let her have this Greece
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th November 2014, 4:22 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
Also it's better time-restricted gameplay then, say, That Which I Will Not Speak Of, because you can reset the clock whenever you want, meaning you can do everything, you just have to plan out the cycles to do it in.

From what I have played of Majora's Mask (thanks to Greece. I still want to finish it on the GC, btw) the time thing is very cool, BUT, there is one aspect of it I'm not liking and am a bit unsure about--having to do dungeons all over again if you don't finish them in the 3 day cycle. Hello, I'm trying to beat a boss, but only have the last day, and I've realized I don't have enough hearts for this nonsense. I'm not sure if I should just reset the clock or not yet, but meh.

well I'm sorry Greece. I kinda wasn't online the day it was announced, and thus missed the discussion in the Galactic Arcade (not to mention that the Arcade was not on the front page when I did get around to checking the Pit yesterday.)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th November 2014, 4:25 pm

Look on the bright side: at least you keep the dungeon item, so you can skip some parts.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 7th November 2014, 4:28 pm

Yeah, I guess. It's just a pain having to remember what all you have to do in the dungeon to even get to that point. The Boss Key would have to be found, etc...I can't remember. Did the Great Bay temple /HAVE/ a boss key? I think so, but it's been a little while...I got to the door the day I would have gotten the key, if there is one...;_;
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 18th November 2014, 10:10 am

I've noticed a particular conversation happening in the I've Got a Problem thread. And, as I've already acknowledged that I don't post in that thread, I'm going to bring up my knowledge here.

First off, though...
the green ranger wrote:actually he isn't a link even, as the king of hyrule in wind waker even says in a hidden conversation that "this isn't the hero, it's just a kid"
I'm going to assume this conversation happened during the Ancient Hylian talk with the Great Deku Tree (or maybe Jabun, or whatever his name is), that is only revealed in Hero's Mode. As I have yet to complete Wind Waker, I don't know what is said in Hero Mode.
I find this quote to be quite interesting. However, this would have been made before Link obtained the Triforce of Courage, which, in turn, would make him a hero.
Also the fact that the Hero of Time (aka, Ocarina of Time Link, Adult version) was an adult. People don't want to depend on a child to be the savior of the world. That would be frightening. The hero was probably being searched for, but as an adult.

As there are no obvious bloodlines to follow within the Zelda universe, it would be impossible to tell if WW Link is a decendent of OoT Link.

I'll continue this train of thought some other time, but the bell just rang, soo....
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th December 2014, 11:53 pm

jdkaijbogifjaf THE GAME AWARDS LIVE GUYS. THAT ENDING. AAAAAHAAHAHAHAH

Also, I didn't know that Imagine Dragons were big Zelda fans, haha! That would be so cool to play with Koji Kondo like that, gosh...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 14th January 2015, 4:38 pm

I know I'm a little late to the party in regards to the Nintendo Direct today (just finished watching it, woot0
But that MM New3DS.
It was so beautiful.

Nintendo, why? ;v;
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 18th January 2015, 9:53 pm

oh my gosh greece this is what i was talking about in church! I was scrolling through facebook and saw one of my zelda pages post pictures of both versions:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2015, 8:52 pm

So, just saw a couple of emails with news vids about a possible live action Zelda series for Netflix? Didn't have time to watch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 6th February 2015, 10:09 pm

I haven't seen any video about it, but I did here that they were making a live-action series for it. I'm interested in seeing how it turns out---it will either fail miserably or be absolutely amazing.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 7th February 2015, 10:09 am

I'm getting fail terribly for just hearing about it... But I haven't actually seen anything from it.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th February 2015, 10:25 am

it's a netflix exclusive D: but anything HAS to be better than EXXCUUUUSEE ME PRINCESS...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next