Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

+4
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
8 posters

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:20 pm

And it's Lightning's Japanese name. So yeah. P:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:23 pm

You mean that Lightning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:26 pm

Yeah.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:27 pm

Don't ask how I know about Lightning. DO NOT.  Innocent 

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:30 pm

I'm going to assume the TV Tropes page, but other then that, the only thing I could guess at is getting Final Fantasy XIII on a whim.

Or, I guess, you saw the box of Final Fantasy XIII/-2, because she's on it. Even though, again, she isn't playable in the game except for a small segment in the beginning of the game and in a single battle that you have to pay for and download.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:31 pm

Nah. I'll just say it isn't that. 'Cause, y'know, it isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:35 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:So I got a second Fire Red (it was actually my dad's. He bought it with a bunch of other games and a DS. It was a nice deal.)

I've been looking for Fire Red, but can never find it except for places like Ebay and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:37 pm

Which makes sense, because, y'know, it's a GBA game.

Although there's this one awesome place in my area that sells a lot of old games - like, old old. There's NES games, Game Boy games (I got Final Fantasy Legend II there), SNES games...maybe N64 and GCN games? There's also GBA games there, too, so FireRed would most likely be there.

Can't remember what it's called, though. '~'
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:38 pm

I have both it and LeafGreen, but I haven't bothered to play either lately because my SP's charger is missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 4:39 pm

^^ Is it like a pawn shop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:43 pm

Sort of? It's full of nerd stuff, though.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 5:10 pm

It's like nerd heaven! ;O;
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th February 2014, 5:15 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:I have both it and LeafGreen, but I haven't bothered to play either lately because my SP's charger is missing.  
That's too bad. :c
DS??

I've misplaced my MP3 charger, so I can't listen to music at school...I got the Youtube app on my 3DS so I could listen to it at school, but I can't connect to the internet, so it's only nice at home when I can't be on the computer. It doesn''t play playlists, though, which is annoying...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th February 2014, 6:10 pm

Grelle wrote:
jokool wrote:
this may be everyone's worst nightmare:

HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS I WANT HIM  PURE LOVE 

Wanna know what would be worse, though? A Monobear/Kyubey/Espurr hybrid.
Why throw some Espurr in there?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next