Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

+4
returnofmastercrazyhand
Burnin' Bunnies
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
8 posters

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 2:22 pm

jokool wrote:Sounds like it's time for wild Pokémon sex! Sailor's Mind

As soon as I posted this, my first thought was, "Why the fuck did I post that?"

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 2:23 pm

I'unno. You're general jokoolitude?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 2:35 pm

Laughing jokoolitude, I like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 3:05 pm

I had to nickname my Shieldon "Mighty Guard" because I already used "Cecil" and couldn't think of another tank in Final Fantasy.

I named my Craniados "Gau" because Gau's ultimate "weapon" was a helmet (Gau's a bit...weird...)

I named my Aerodactyl "Atma Bahamut" because "Atma", according to Ted Woolsey, means "Ultima" which is like "Ultimate", and Bahamut because it's a motherfucking dragon thing.

I named my Tirtouga "Guid" because I meant to say "Guido" after a turtle sage but I accidentally hit "enter" instead of "o".

I named my Archen "ChaosHashmal" after the wind and earth elemental summons in Final Fantasy XII.

I named my Lileep "I Hate You" because I hate Lileeps.

I was going to name my Anorith "Sabin", but then I realized I already named my Lucario that, so I named him "Amarant", as he's the only other Final Fantasy character that consistently uses claws (well, other then Yang, but I'm 95% sure I used him already too).

I have no idea why I told you all this.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 8th February 2014, 3:16 pm

I find it interesting. o3o

I name my fossil Pokémon after food. XD
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 3:20 pm

So Lima's a gourmet and I'm a nerd.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 8th February 2014, 3:25 pm

More like a nerd/gourmet. Most of my main Pokémon are named after anime characters. o3o
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 3:26 pm

I named my Tyrunt Grimlock, my Amaura Sludge, my Aerodactyl Swoop, and probably woulda named a Shieldon Slag or Slug. IDK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 3:28 pm

Grelle wrote:More like a nerd/gourmet. Most of my main Pokémon are named after anime characters. o3o
Nerdmet?

Gourd? Goerd? Gounerd?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 3:56 pm

*rarely nicknames his Pokémon*

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th February 2014, 4:10 pm

So I got a second Fire Red (it was actually my dad's. He bought it with a bunch of other games and a DS. It was a nice deal.) So, I look at the last person's file just for hecks and notice that their starter was named Hershey or something like that. So, upon deleating their file and starting over, I named all my Pokémon after chocolate.
That Fire Red is being "borrowed" by my cousin, and I transfered my main team over to my first Fire Red. I plan to beat the elite four with only those pokehs some day. They are: Fudge (a male Alakazam), Hershey (a male Blastoise), a Marowak (I must have run out of chocolate related names)(oh wait, he wasn't part of the team, I think. Why is he with them??) Mr.Goodbar (a male Pidgeotto), Snickers (a female Diglett) Eclair (a male oddish), and I have a female Rattata here named Cocoa. So yup. :|
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 8th February 2014, 4:11 pm

Same here jokool. Same here...
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 4:16 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:So I got a second Fire Red (it was actually my dad's. He bought it with a bunch of other games and a DS. It was a nice deal.) So, I look at the last person's file just for hecks and notice that their starter was named Hershey or something like that. So, upon deleating their file and starting over, I named all my Pokémon after chocolate.
That Fire Red is being "borrowed" by my cousin, and I transfered my main team over to my first Fire Red. I plan to beat the elite four with only those pokehs some day. They are: Fudge (a male Alakazam), Hershey (a male Blastoise), a Marowak (I must have run out of chocolate related names)(oh wait, he wasn't part of the team, I think. Why is he with them??) Mr.Goodbar (a male Pidgeotto), Snickers (a female Diglett) Eclair (a male oddish), and I have a female Rattata here named Cocoa. So yup. :|
Awesome.

...although why was an Oddish named Eclair?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th February 2014, 4:18 pm

I usually don't either. Though in my Emerald run through, I'm taking two names and mashing them together to make my pokemons nicknames. Since I never do nickname pokehs, I plan to nickname all of them.
The great thing is that you get random names like: Landavin (Landon/Gavin), Gavendon (Gaven/Landon), Richaldo (Richard/Waldo) and Waldichard (Waldo/Richard) :) And there's so many others. I love it.

Lief wrote:...although why was an Oddish named Eclair?
I honestly don't really know. I was just going for the chocolate/sweets factor or something AND OH MY GOSH WHY DID I NAME A MALE ECLAIR??? (did I really just realize that??)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next