Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by jokool on 8th February 2014, 2:22 pm

@jokool wrote:Sounds like it's time for wild Pokémon sex! Sailor's Mind

As soon as I posted this, my first thought was, "Why the fuck did I post that?"

jokool
Admin

: Chosen by the Outsider :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 21—The Finale We Were Too Lazy To Give A Good Name

Post by Lie Katano on 8th February 2014, 2:23 pm

I'unno. You're general jokoolitude?

Tyrant Lucifrost appeared!

Please play Final Fantasy Record Keeper | RW: Ramza Soul Break: Shout (241 MND) ID: SGuM
Lie Katano

: Frosty Prince of Lies :

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 8th February 2014, 2:35 pm

Laughing jokoolitude, I like that.

jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lie Katano on 8th February 2014, 3:05 pm

I had to nickname my Shieldon "Mighty Guard" because I already used "Cecil" and couldn't think of another tank in Final Fantasy.

I named my Craniados "Gau" because Gau's ultimate "weapon" was a helmet (Gau's a bit...weird...)

I named my Aerodactyl "Atma Bahamut" because "Atma", according to Ted Woolsey, means "Ultima" which is like "Ultimate", and Bahamut because it's a motherfucking dragon thing.

I named my Tirtouga "Guid" because I meant to say "Guido" after a turtle sage but I accidentally hit "enter" instead of "o".

I named my Archen "ChaosHashmal" after the wind and earth elemental summons in Final Fantasy XII.

I named my Lileep "I Hate You" because I hate Lileeps.

I was going to name my Anorith "Sabin", but then I realized I already named my Lucario that, so I named him "Amarant", as he's the only other Final Fantasy character that consistently uses claws (well, other then Yang, but I'm 95% sure I used him already too).

I have no idea why I told you all this.

Please play Final Fantasy Record Keeper | RW: Ramza Soul Break: Shout (241 MND) ID: SGuM
Lie Katano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guzma on 8th February 2014, 3:16 pm

I find it interesting. o3o

I name my fossil Pokémon after food. XD

I can see it in your eyes
See right through your lies
Everything you pretend to be

And it comes as no surprise
Hater in disguise
That you are my ENEMY!

FUCK YOU LUSAMINE
Guzma

: you're bugging me :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lie Katano on 8th February 2014, 3:20 pm

So Lima's a gourmet and I'm a nerd.

Lie Katano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guzma on 8th February 2014, 3:25 pm

More like a nerd/gourmet. Most of my main Pokémon are named after anime characters. o3o

I can see it in your eyes
See right through your lies
Everything you pretend to be

And it comes as no surprise
Hater in disguise
That you are my ENEMY!

FUCK YOU LUSAMINE
Guzma

: you're bugging me :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8th February 2014, 3:26 pm

I named my Tyrunt Grimlock, my Amaura Sludge, my Aerodactyl Swoop, and probably woulda named a Shieldon Slag or Slug. IDK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lie Katano on 8th February 2014, 3:28 pm

Grelle wrote:More like a nerd/gourmet. Most of my main Pokémon are named after anime characters. o3o
Nerdmet?

Gourd? Goerd? Gounerd?

Lie Katano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 8th February 2014, 3:56 pm

*rarely nicknames his Pokémon*

jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 8th February 2014, 4:10 pm

So I got a second Fire Red (it was actually my dad's. He bought it with a bunch of other games and a DS. It was a nice deal.) So, I look at the last person's file just for hecks and notice that their starter was named Hershey or something like that. So, upon deleating their file and starting over, I named all my Pokémon after chocolate.
That Fire Red is being "borrowed" by my cousin, and I transfered my main team over to my first Fire Red. I plan to beat the elite four with only those pokehs some day. They are: Fudge (a male Alakazam), Hershey (a male Blastoise), a Marowak (I must have run out of chocolate related names)(oh wait, he wasn't part of the team, I think. Why is he with them??) Mr.Goodbar (a male Pidgeotto), Snickers (a female Diglett) Eclair (a male oddish), and I have a female Rattata here named Cocoa. So yup. :|
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand on 8th February 2014, 4:11 pm

Same here jokool. Same here...

I need a life.
theme song
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lie Katano on 8th February 2014, 4:16 pm

@Burnin' Bunnies wrote:So I got a second Fire Red (it was actually my dad's. He bought it with a bunch of other games and a DS. It was a nice deal.) So, I look at the last person's file just for hecks and notice that their starter was named Hershey or something like that. So, upon deleating their file and starting over, I named all my Pokémon after chocolate.
That Fire Red is being "borrowed" by my cousin, and I transfered my main team over to my first Fire Red. I plan to beat the elite four with only those pokehs some day. They are: Fudge (a male Alakazam), Hershey (a male Blastoise), a Marowak (I must have run out of chocolate related names)(oh wait, he wasn't part of the team, I think. Why is he with them??) Mr.Goodbar (a male Pidgeotto), Snickers (a female Diglett) Eclair (a male oddish), and I have a female Rattata here named Cocoa. So yup. :|
Awesome.

...although why was an Oddish named Eclair?

Lie Katano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 8th February 2014, 4:18 pm

I usually don't either. Though in my Emerald run through, I'm taking two names and mashing them together to make my pokemons nicknames. Since I never do nickname pokehs, I plan to nickname all of them.
The great thing is that you get random names like: Landavin (Landon/Gavin), Gavendon (Gaven/Landon), Richaldo (Richard/Waldo) and Waldichard (Waldo/Richard) :) And there's so many others. I love it.

Lief wrote:...although why was an Oddish named Eclair?
I honestly don't really know. I was just going for the chocolate/sweets factor or something AND OH MY GOSH WHY DID I NAME A MALE ECLAIR??? (did I really just realize that??)
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top