Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

+6
returnofmastercrazyhand
Impossibear
Kaede Akamatsu
Lief Katano
Truthseeker4449
Greece
10 posters

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Impossibear 13th January 2014, 8:12 pm

ah.?
Impossibear
Impossibear

: Never Running Out Of Gas :

Myers-Briggs Type : Bearish

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 20—Watching the Super Bowl, Polar Bears, Wormsigns, and Charles disemboweling jokool makes for one hell of a weekend

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th January 2014, 8:24 pm

Impossibear wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:*sends the polar bear I arrived on back to the Arctic*

why did you ride a polar bear....?
Deadhorse, Alaska is about as far north as you can go in the United States, being right on the edge of Prudhoe Bay, which is part of the Arctic Ocean. Once you've made it that far, you either fly out (I don't trust anyone else's piloting skills and I couldn't find a plane with the range to make it to Fairbanks), drive out (I already wrecked my truck and there are no dealerships), or you could dare to be stupid and choose to ride the local wildlife.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th January 2014, 8:25 pm

Y'know what I don't get?

PMD: Explorers spoilers:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:26 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Y'know what I don't get?

PMD:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:29 pm

Charles Dunois wrote:That day will be...Monday!

Wait, today's Monday!  *bites jokool's head off*

HUh.... So this is what it's like to not have a head.... Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th January 2014, 8:31 pm

I thought you were a vampire!

Physics! CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2014, 8:33 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I thought you were a vampire!

Physics! CURSE YOU!!!
Vampires aren't (necessarily) undead.

Psychic Robert? :O #over9000 #thestruggleisfake

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 13th January 2014, 8:35 pm

i, being impossibear, am immune to the laws of physics

*snaps fingers and inverts colors of the universe*
Impossibear
Impossibear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th January 2014, 8:39 pm

So  :cheer: has been added to the emoticons.

Woo!  :cheer:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossibear 13th January 2014, 8:39 pm

charles, for u i will change my name to impossibrur
Impossibear
Impossibear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 67 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next