Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 18—Raining Food, Christmas Trees, and Acidic Water!

+8
Princess
Caprizant
Greece
Katuna Makata
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
12 posters

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 18—Raining Food, Christmas Trees, and Acidic Water! - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 18—Raining Food, Christmas Trees, and Acidic Water!

Post by Guest 22nd November 2013, 11:26 pm

Bananas! jokool

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 18—Raining Food, Christmas Trees, and Acidic Water! - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 18—Raining Food, Christmas Trees, and Acidic Water!

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:42 am

Who's that in your theme Charles?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:43 am

I DON'T THINK YOU WANNA KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:44 am

I think I found out by looking in the Lava Cooler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:46 am

And do you know who that is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:49 am

Something PMMM themed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 12:56 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd November 2013, 7:56 am

*hides*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 23rd November 2013, 8:42 am

Spoiler:
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd November 2013, 12:47 pm

*powers up to find that Arcturus has a new look*

Maybe it's the more mature look or the fact that Witches are corrupted souls thus being insane to an extent, but I like that form over the original.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd November 2013, 1:42 pm

I remember when I was first playing Fire Emblem, I thought the promotion item for archers was a really powerful bow and was confused as to why I couldn't fire it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd November 2013, 3:04 pm

I haz Lugia! Super Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd November 2013, 3:25 pm

I have Metal Blade! B)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next