That moment of sadness when

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: That moment of sadness when

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 16th October 2015, 9:33 am

TheCapsFan wrote:Now I don't really like this way of thinking.  Two wrongs don't make a right.
A wrong and right don't always equal neutral (or positive for that matter) in my industry.
And under these circumstances, it's probably best to steer clear of her unless she actually comes to you and talks to you.  
Though that's pretty much what I'm trying to say.

"I heal you, I hurt you.... I heal you again, that's the pattern"
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Goddess of Sadism :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano on 16th October 2015, 5:09 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
TheCapsFan wrote:Now I don't really like this way of thinking.  Two wrongs don't make a right.
A wrong and right don't always equal neutral (or positive for that matter) in my industry.
you

you are aware that you and jokool are in different occupations, right

Thief Lief Katano appeared!
Please play Final Fantasy Record Keeper | RW: Ramza Soul Break: Shout (241 MND) ID: SGuM
Lief Katano

: A lone lief on the wind :

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 16th October 2015, 5:15 pm

It can be the just the same in his, it's mostly customer relation stuff. If you screw up rather badly, then that's more than likely what the customer will remember the most. Though it is much easier to have a major screw up in a shop than a grocery store.

Truthseeker4449
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 16th October 2015, 6:14 pm

Lief Katano wrote:
jokool wrote:My grandma also thought that maybe her friend was actually her girlfriend (aka: she's into girls), and didn't say anything to me so that her girlfriend wouldn't get jealous or something.
If it was then your prediction was right. Yay?
Well, I do like to be right about things, so...Yay?

TheCapsFan wrote:And under these circumstances, it's probably best to steer clear of her unless she actually comes to you and talks to you.  
I agree. I highly doubt she will ever come to me to talk though, but, like I've said, not a big deal since we really didn't know each other.

...Geez, the more I think about it, the more I feel like some creep... I mean, hardly knowing a girl, and falling for them? Really creepy...yet, I've done this 3...no, 2 times now (or maybe it has been 3, and I really didn't know the other girl I liked that well...)...

...Feeling sad again, so I'm gonna go think about other things.
jokool
Admin

: Get ready for a shock! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 16th October 2015, 10:07 pm

Naw, I don't think it's creepish falling for someone you hardly know. It's a crush--nearly all of my crushes were on guys I didn't really know. James is probably the only crush I've had that grew after I knew him pretty well, and his was certainly the longest lasting crush. Heck, my crush with Hayden actually ended after I got to know him more. It's interesting how love works, and it's different for everyone. From what I've seen though I certainly don't think you're being a creep (and trust me, I know some creeps...)
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan on 16th October 2015, 11:53 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Naw, I don't think it's creepish falling for someone you hardly know. It's a crush--nearly all of my crushes were on guys I didn't really know. James is probably the only crush I've had that grew after I knew him pretty well, and his was certainly the longest lasting crush. Heck, my crush with Hayden actually ended after I got to know him more. It's interesting how love works, and it's different for everyone. From what I've seen though I certainly don't think you're being a creep (and trust me, I know some creeps...)

jw but who are these dudes

~thecapsfan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 17th October 2015, 12:39 am

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Naw, I don't think it's creepish falling for someone you hardly know. It's a crush--nearly all of my crushes were on guys I didn't really know. James is probably the only crush I've had that grew after I knew him pretty well, and his was certainly the longest lasting crush. Heck, my crush with Hayden actually ended after I got to know him more. It's interesting how love works, and it's different for everyone. From what I've seen though I certainly don't think you're being a creep (and trust me, I know some creeps...)
Thanks! This makes me feel better.
jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 17th October 2015, 1:24 am

TheCapsFan wrote:

:U
James was a junior when I was a freshman. He was a fellow percussionist and pretty cool. He wasn't necessarily good looking, rather average, but he was nice and really good at what he did. I believe my crush just started as admiration--He's really good at percussion. He also started teaching me drum set! This was back in Utah. After I moved, one night iceskating I realized I missed him really bad. You see, shortly before we moved, there was this end of year party at a local hangout area--it had Lazer Tag and a rollerblading rink. James is really bad at rollerblading, and it was really funny! He used me as a human shield during my first time playing Lazer tag, and I beat him at Pool. When the rink became a dance floor, he tried teaching me this "whirlytwirly" dance, as I call it. I think it was some swing dancing. But it was really fun, and happened at the peak of the crush, haha! So when I was iceskating that one night, I was reminded of his bad rollerblading and was hit with sadness. I realized that I still had my crush, even though I moved. So yup. :)

Hayden is a kid I met at church. He's in my ward, and when I first moved in, he was really cute. After I came to know him, though, we're just good friends now. :) we have gone on a date or two, though, but again, as friends. He's pretty funny, and has this rediculous laugh. XD
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess on 17th October 2015, 1:28 am

I get so impressed when people can find guys attractive upon a first pass at them. This sounds horrid, but I honestly don't find any guys physically attractive. I have to become friends with them first, and then they become attractive. Scent is also a big factor in whether I find a person physically attractive or not. Anime screwed me up visually Dead

Also, I think TheCapsFan was talking about the creeps.

Either way, I wish you luck in finding someone, Bunny. You're very sweet and kind, so I'm sure you'll find someone that is to your taste. Dark Magic Wink!

but lief me alone
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 17th October 2015, 1:39 am

Ohhh. The creeps. Well, apparently my oldest sister had a stalker or two (she's had incredible bad luck with guys--since she's depressed and an introvert, not to mention pretty, creeps are attracted to her), and my sophmore year there was this one guy always staring at me who was a senior. I had originally planned to befriend him, as we had a few common interests (band kid, pokemon, I think some zelda, you know) but then some girls were giving me vague warnings and I heard some stories. And then my mom said he'd been staring at me and that she didn't feel comfortable about that, and then I noticed to, and it was incredibly unsettling. He gave off this creeperish vibe.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jokool on 17th October 2015, 1:10 pm

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:
TheCapsFan wrote:

:U
James was a junior when I was a freshman. He was a fellow percussionist and pretty cool. He wasn't necessarily good looking, rather average, but he was nice and really good at what he did. I believe my crush just started as admiration--He's really good at percussion. He also started teaching me drum set! This was back in Utah. After I moved, one night iceskating I realized I missed him really bad. You see, shortly before we moved, there was this end of year party at a local hangout area--it had Lazer Tag and a rollerblading rink. James is really bad at rollerblading, and it was really funny! He used me as a human shield during my first time playing Lazer tag, and I beat him at Pool. When the rink became a dance floor, he tried teaching me this "whirlytwirly" dance, as I call it. I think it was some swing dancing. But it was really fun, and happened at the peak of the crush, haha! So when I was iceskating that one night, I was reminded of his bad rollerblading and was hit with sadness. I realized that I still had my crush, even though I moved. So yup. :)

Hayden is a kid I met at church. He's in my ward, and when I first moved in, he was really cute. After I came to know him, though, we're just good friends now. :) we have gone on a date or two, though, but again, as friends. He's pretty funny, and has this rediculous laugh. XD
Aww... That's so cute! ...THIS THING

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:Ohhh. The creeps. Well, apparently my oldest sister had a stalker or two (she's had incredible bad luck with guys--since she's depressed and an introvert, not to mention pretty, creeps are attracted to her), and my sophmore year there was this one guy always staring at me who was a senior. I had originally planned to befriend him, as we had a few common interests (band kid, pokemon, I think some zelda, you know) but then some girls were giving me vague warnings and I heard some stories. And then my mom said he'd been staring at me and that she didn't feel comfortable about that, and then I noticed to, and it was incredibly unsettling. He gave off this creeperish vibe.

...I think this is one of the reasons why I feel like a creep. I have a bad habit of staring at people sometimes...including girls I like...

It's not that I'm trying to be creepy, I just tend to zone out a bit occasionally, or freeze up a bit if a girl walks by or something, and then I realize I'm staring...
jokool
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 17th October 2015, 1:25 pm

Well, this was intentional staring. He was well aware that he was staring--he didn't look zoned out at all. Even if we made eye contact, he'd keep staring.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 on 17th October 2015, 1:33 pm

Well at least nothing bad came of that... it's the kind of story that makes you a little more paranoid though.

Truthseeker4449
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 17th October 2015, 2:17 pm

Yeah. It will definitely make me more cautious with making guy friends the next time I move. Because I was "the new girl", I was kinda a target. After we moved to my current school, I was a bit more cautious about the band kids here, but that quickly changed when I recognized it was a very good band environment, unlike last time.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack on 17th October 2015, 7:27 pm

jokool wrote:I agree. I highly doubt she will ever come to me to talk though, but, like I've said, not a big deal since we really didn't know each other.

...Geez, the more I think about it, the more I feel like some creep... I mean, hardly knowing a girl, and falling for them? Really creepy...yet, I've done this 3...no, 2 times now (or maybe it has been 3, and I really didn't know the other girl I liked that well...)...

...Feeling sad again, so I'm gonna go think about other things.

Hey Jo, I'm in your same situation if I'm understanding this right. No girl I've ever developed an interest for has ever reciprocated and it really makes a deep gash in my self-esteem when it happens. However, I always make sure to just straight-up tell them that I've started liking them. It almost sounds counter-intuitive, 'cause I have no reason to believe that it'll ever work, based on my experience, but I guess getting a definitive rejection, ironically, stings less than ambiguity. Not to mention that usually girls will stop talking to me as soon as I tell them that I like them, which honestly is probably better than being around them and feeling the rush of conflicting and frustrating emotions every time I see them. Of course, this doesn't change the fact that I've had to deal with a revolving door of crushes rejecting me and then avoiding me, which still puts lots of painful feelings of self-doubt in my head, but what helps me is to remember that I make friends really easily and my friends have told me that nobody really dislikes me, as well as to constantly remind myself that if I whine about it and pull the "nice guys finish last" card, I'm no better than all the hypocrites who will make those now-stereotypical statements like "omg y do gurlz only go 4 JOCKS and JERKS and NICE GUYZ leik ME get LEFT in the dUST UGH FEMALES ARE ALL BITCHES".
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top