Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who shall be in our party?

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty0%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty0%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty22%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 22% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty11%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty11%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty33%Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is)

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 8:36 pm

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) SNES--Dragon%20Quest%20III%20%20Soshite%20Densetsu%20he_Aug16%2018_33_29
The world, sheathed in darkness
is at the mercy of a mad king
A hero and his three companions
shall rise up
Charged with light,
the darkness is dispelled
and peace will return
-Sophia, Seeress

godammit why has nobody uploaded the title theme yet it's epic or at least the opening is

*ahem*

Dragon Quest III, known as Dragon Warrior III in the West due to legal issues, is where the series really began picking up in the East (Japan is the East, right?). It was so popular, in fact, people started using at-the-moment non-existant thief skills and mugged people for their copies! It is a really good game, obviously; Westerners were turned off by the graphics - not to mention it got here far later, and Final Fantasy (and the SNES, I believe) were starting to pick up steam, leaving poor Dragon Quest behind. It improved a fair bit on II's mechanics, mostly because of Final Fantasy's uprising; to combat FFI's four-member party with fixed jobs from the start, DQIII let people (that aren't the hero) change jobs after they were created, as long as a certain point in the story was reached and the character aspiring for a job change was at least level 20. So, let's introduce the jobs!

Teh jobs (males on the right, females on the left):

So, vote for the three to be in our party, and their names (this includes the hero; also, determine the hero's gender)! That is all.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty Re: Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is)

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th August 2013, 8:53 pm

Thief - Lief
Hero - Edgar
Priest - Lucy

Also Hurray for me for posting here while working on my own LP Excited
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is) Empty Re: Legendary legend of legendariness (Dragon Quest III, this is)

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 8:56 pm

Oh, by the way, I meant three characters not including the hero. Four total.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th August 2013, 9:28 pm

Are soldiers good attackers?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 9:29 pm

Well, given that that's the only thing they can do (besides use items and defend), I'd hope so.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th August 2013, 10:48 pm

Hero: Erdrick: Male
Thief: Lief: Male
FIghter: Luma: Female
Merchant: Lima: Female

Also, why can't we vote for male jesters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th August 2013, 10:52 pm

*can't decide on a fourth character*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 10:52 pm

Look at them, they're hideous! If I want someone to be completely ineffectual at combat, they need to be hot!
^fighter or maaaaaaaaaaage
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th August 2013, 10:53 pm

Ah, I see. *voted for him anyway just to screw the rules*

Oh, one other thing I thought of: What happened to your FFI LP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 10:56 pm

Mostly being lazy. But don't worry, the computer is still working, so I can update it without having to go through the Marsh Cave again.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th August 2013, 10:57 pm

I'm also wondering what's going to happen to your other LPs.

At least I have a perfectly good excuse for my LP not ending properly
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th August 2013, 11:01 pm

FFI and FFV are inactive due to laziness. FFVI is down because the computer all of the data is on is as slow as fuck and laziness.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th August 2013, 12:57 pm

Chapter I - Call to Adventure

In which we get our personality tested:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th August 2013, 3:04 pm

Stereo has different sound coming from the speakers. In other words, what the left speaker is playing may not the same the right speaker might be playing. If you've ever looked in the direction of a sound coming from your headphones, that's stereo at work.

/crappy explaination

It's named Luma because you're the one who uses it and so we named it after your girlfriend.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th August 2013, 3:18 pm

Ah.

But it looks nothing like her!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next