Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

+5
Caprizant
Booster_Gold
Kaede Akamatsu
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Lief Katano 29th July 2013, 10:29 pm

And let me just mention that "dude" is an awesome word. I mean, how many other words can have so many meanings merely by a change of inflection? You know, besides "fuck".
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ramblings: Season 2, Episode 14— Creepers, Top Secret Projects, And Smashing The Damage Limit

Post by Guest 29th July 2013, 10:36 pm

BOOBS ARE DELICIOUS, WOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th July 2013, 10:40 pm

Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let this be a lesson to any time travelers out there: Don't be a dick to your younger selves, because when they become you, they'll be forced to be a dick just like you were.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th July 2013, 10:46 pm

I was a Dick once. Then I changed my name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th July 2013, 8:39 am

I find that 99% of all fights are easier if you spam your Limit Break thing at the start of it.

(this does not apply to the standard FFXII)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2013, 11:39 am

*comes crashing in from above*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2013, 12:58 pm

I'm watching funny videos! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th July 2013, 1:16 pm

Then play a video game or something.

There are two songs that I constantly have in my head: the Final Fantasy victory theme and the Mega Man boss introduction theme. Well, and the Super Mario Bros. World 1-1 theme, but that's a given. I keep on reminding myself of this fact by repeatedly humming them over and over again. In the process, this gets it stuck in other people's heads, making the cycle spread.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2013, 1:18 pm

I'VE BEATEN ALL OF THEM AT LEAST TWICE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th July 2013, 1:24 pm

I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'VE BEATEN EVERY VIDEO GAME TWICE.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th July 2013, 1:25 pm

EVERY VIDEO GAME THAT I OWN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th July 2013, 1:31 pm

WELL THEN USE AN EMULATOR AND GET SOME NEW GAMES OR SOMETHING
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next